I love life when 13+ years go by without you seeing the person you spent most of your High School Life with and nothing has changed a bit. There might be a little more of us to love, but we are still us. My friend Lisa Alvis Armstrong was in town visiting family and I was lucky enough to get to see her and her wonderful husband Nate.
Wow it was great to be with her and visit about where life has brought us both. Lots of experiences and journeys that neither one of us could have begun to imagine.
Life is funny that way, isn't it. We all just believed we would get married, have kids, raise them, everything would be perfect and happy...........
Through it all, friends and memories, oh yeah and good food made for a wonderfully Grand Reunion.
Thanks Lisa, hope to see you and Nate again soon.
Oh and by the way, life is perfect and happy, even when it's tough.....
Thanks for the memories.
1 comment:
Wow, I immediately recognized her! She still looks the same! Tell her hello from me!
Post a Comment