Saturday, June 4, 2011

I thinking..........

I am sorry for never blogging, I have great intentions, and maybe on a slow day I will catch you up on life here at the SUNDERHOUSE!!! Anyway I have been thinking about what I can do being at the house a lot more then I used to be and I have come up with a plan. Let me know if you are interested. I am not a pro at quilting but I am creative in sewing and I love to sew and share that with others would be a dream come true. I am thinking that I want to start a little quilting class. I don't have a ton of room so maybe I will do it in a couple different shifts or something if more people want to come. I would like to first start out with a beginners little quilt and just help you get started on a small project than work up little by little. I was thinking that I would have class for 2 hours every other week and then if you don't finish and are too nervous to try it at home you can come back and finish the next time. I would charge 10.00 per class and you would need to come with your fabric and sewing machines. If you are interested at all, Thursday is my best day, no nurses or wound care people on that day so it would be perfect for me. I am thinking in the morning around 10 so that we can be done by noon and have the rest of the day. Of course I am flexible and if the majority need to do another time then that would work as well. If there are any of you who need to do evenings I am all for that too. Just let me know. Leave a comment or e-mail me at wendi.sunderhaus@yahoo.com I just think that this could be SEW MUCH FUN!!! I know corny!!!

4 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Yes, I would be interested in the beginners class. Thursdays would not work for me. Let me know if anything else opens up please. Sounds really fun!

Heidi said...

sounds fun. I don't live there any more, but have you thought about opening it up to kids? I think you would get a great turn out. I could give you some sources for advertising that should yield pretty good results. Let me know!

Vicki Johnson said...

This sounds so fun.
I wanted to tell you that two Sundays ago Tricia Slack and I ditched Sunday School so that I could show her your Hydrangeas. She wanted to know if they could grow here and I said I knew someone who could get them to!! She was so impressed.
xoxo

Sunderhaus Family said...

I have quite a few friends who might be interested. And me!!! I will see what I can find