Tuesday, September 11, 2012

So excited for these kids......

Well the word is out at least on facebook, but now I can put it out on my blog as well........ Jordan and Jessica are going to be parents!!!! A little one is coming in April and we are all so excited for them.
 
 
 
So I'm wondering will it look like her...
 Or will it look like him????
 
 Will it be sweet like her.......
 Or sweet like him????
 Will it melt our hearts like her......
 Or like him?????
 Will it keep us in stitches every day like her.....
 or like him??????



 
It appears to me that we will have the best recipe for love, laughter, sweetness, crazyness, stitches, messes, and more with a little from both. They are so excited to be parents and we are all so excited to welcome in a new little one next April. Congrats to this fun couple, we look forward to seeing what this little one will be. We love you!!!


Can't wait to see if it has red hair!!!!

3 comments:

Sunderhaus Family said...

Super exciting!

Kassi said...

I'm so excited for them and you know that baby is going to have red hair! I won't lie I hope when I have babies that for at least one of them gets the recessive red hair gene from Ron and I and has either my green eyes or his beautifully blue eyes! But you know of sure that baby will be a cutie! All of your grandbabies are beautiful! I have to be honest and say that after reading it on Facebook my mom has been asking and asking when she gets to jump aboard the grandma train! Hahaha!

James and Izzy said...

YAY! How exciting for them, for you and for the whole Sunderhaus family. We love you all and send our love!!