We are also looking forward to Jordan's big regional finals on Saturday. I love this and hate it all at the same time. This will be his last regional finals. It has been such a great ride for so many years, I just cant' believe that it is almost over. It is so much fun to watch him play he really is good and I can say that, I'm the mom!!! So that will be a fun day as a family.
Life is good at our house, crazy as usual, but good. Here's to a week of sewing, baking, wrapping, decorating the tree (I hope) it's up, but it only has lights and that's because it came with them!!! Hanging the stockings, stopping for hugs along the way, and enjoying every single minute of every single day. I hope your Sabbath day is great, I know mine will be for sure...but it always is when your in Primary!!! I love those kids. My wish is that I will stop QUITE A FEW TIMES along the way this week to reflect on the Savior who is such an amazing brother. I hope in some small way I can be a pinch more like Him this year. Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
4 comments:
i am so excited there home!! :) enjoy your busy week! love you!
You get more done than most human beings, you know that, right? I am glad that Jacque and Curt are here.
by the way, did you see our post about visiting Nana and Papa? Papa looks really sweet talking to Anna in one picture :)
Enjoy your time with family. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment