
Have you ever before seen such beauty at Easter Time!!! I am telling you what. My mother was and still is the most talented seamstress I know. There was never a holiday where we did not go to church in matching, darling, freshly made dresses. I loved that and I have always tried my hardest to have my family in crisp new clothes for Easter Sunday. I have always loved this time of year. I love the colors, and the feeling of spring and the refreshing smells in the air. So thanks mom for always making sure that your girls look fabulous every Easter. You are the best.
I know that all of you want those glasses for sure. I remember thinking I was the coolest thing alive. Catwomen glasses we called them. They were so groovy!!! Love em!!!
We I have not blogged for a while, so here is the update. Nana is doing great. She has been going to all of Jordan's games with us. She walks herself to the car but we make her ride in the wheelchair to the gym and sit in it because it supports her back much better then the bleachers. She thinks that Jordan is amazing, which I tend to agree with her and she really enjoys watching him play. So we are so happy that she is doing well enough to join us each week for the big games. Speaking of games we lost to Brophy in the begining of the season but are undefeated ever since. It has been a really good season so far. We are looking forward to the games this week against Dobson on Tuesday and Mesa on Thursday. Should prove to be exciting.
Our little family is doing great. Curtis got a job and is working all kinds of overtime hours so yeah for answered prayers for their family. Only a few more weeks and Jacque is done with her 2nd year of college. She is loving her major, but hating anatomy although she says that she is learning a ton, it is just really really crazy study hours. She is still working doing dishes at the HUB (I think is what it is called). She has put in her application for doing the yardwork at the cemetary for the summer!!! Check that out, can you just see it, Jacque on the lawn mower going around all of the headstones. Seems crazy but her friend did it last year and said it really was great, so why not I guess!!! Christopher and Rachel and Anna are doing great. Chris is back on the job sites which he totally prefers and Rachel is training for Medical Transcripting and doing really well at it. Anna Banana is really trying to walk, so that is crazy. She is the sweetest baby, so tender and always knows when to give good hugs. Cody and Stephanie are having a wonderful pregnancy. Not too much nausea anymore and she is looking so cute with that little tummy. We can't wait for another beautiful Sunderhaus Baby Girl. Jordan is really enjoying the year (his last, so sad). He is doing great at his games and seems to be enjoying life to the fullest and that is exactly as it should be. Herb is busier then ever and I enjoy the minutes here and there we get to see each other. They are usually at night at his parents for the final change and breathing treatment of the evening. I will take whatever time I can get with him. I am loving life and I am so excited to try to apply to my life the teachings of the Prophet and his Apostles and General Authorities this past weekend. Thank Heaven for that boost every 6 months. Such a wonderful conference, can't wait to get the next Ensign and refresh my memory. Have a wonderful week, I know I will. You are all so wonderful and don't you forget it!
8 comments:
You are so sweet and thoughtful! Josh and I took it for granted how easy it was to get to the Temple before we had Odin! We have many new goals and more faithful Temple attendance is one of them... we may take you up on that offer! Love you!
That picture is priceless! You are so dang cute Wendi!
I LOVE that picture! And really dig your glasses for sure!! haha... Thanks for all you do! You are awesome... and don't YOU forget it!
I love the picture, especially the glasses! Yesterday was so much fun, just to visit. Hope Jordan won last night!
Love those dresses they are so adorable. Oh, how I remember those matching dress days my mom made dress for myself and my 3 sisters every year for Easter. I love those glasses!!! glad to hear that Nana is doing better.
A cute little birdie might have mentioned it's your birthday. I hope you had a fabulous day. I am so lucky to have you for a friend. Thank you for sharing bits of wisdom with me. I love to be around you. Your zest for life is contagious. May you have a year filled with happy days. Love, Marcy
It's an interesting time of life for you isn't it! I'm glad your loving it.
This has nothing to do with this post. But man we miss you guys! I wish that we could come to the beach next month it would be soooo much fun! Love you guys!!
T
Post a Comment