Happy Birthday Stephanie from the whole gang!!! You are the best.
I am amazed daily at her energy and zeal for life. I love her smile and her hugs, and I love that she loves us right back.
And always, always breaking things!!! That's my favorite part, cuz she tries so hard not to and she just is always the lucky one. I am glad she came into our family because I use to be the one who always was breaking things. So thanks Stephanie for that.I just want to take a few lines now and tell you how wonderfully amazing she really is.
When I first met Stephanie her smile was contagious. She was so happy and bubbly, I loved her that very second. It was in a kind of hard time for Cody when he was not active in the church and I thought well here we go, she is going to run. When we began talking on the beach (Stephanie and I) she asked a few questions, like when will Cody go on his mission? I answered with "He does not want to go" thinking she would run, but she did'nt. She said "Oh yeah, he talked about that at EFY." Then she asked what his calling church was and I thought for sure this would be the killer. I said "right now Cody does not go to church" and her comment back ment the world to me. (I am not sure that she even remembers) Without hesitation she said.... "Well I guess we have a lot of work ahead of us to support him." I knew that my prayers for Cody had been answered and that Heavenly Father loved Cody enough to send him Stephanie. She was always good to him, always encouraging and sure enough the turn around happened and here they are now, years later, married in the San Diego Temple, and doing great in the church. How amazing that has been for me as a m0ther to witness. I want to thank her for always loving Cody, for loving our family and for moving so far away from home to make her life here. She has sacrificeD a ton and she has touched so many lives here. She has the ability to make wonderful friends wherever she goes. People always miss her when she leaves. She is tender and sweet and wonderful with little ones, all of them, no matter whose little ones they are. She is grounded in the gospel and works really hard in her callings. That is impressive. She loves to be in the Temple again serving others. She truly is Christlike and we are sooooooo soooooooo blessed to have her in our family. When you are the mom and you get your first little in-law child you worry how it will go . I could not be more pleased with our addition to this family of Stephanie. So thank you Stephanie for your example of happiness, even in tough times. For laughing with me, and crying with me, and countless hours of trying to make my eyebrows look wonderful! For the sunshine you radiate and for all of the hugs and kisses along the way. For sticking it out with this crazy family and for being willing to let Cody be who he is. For being willing to learn new things and improve on your talents. For making us laugh and for taking our relentless teasing in stride. Thank you for loving us the way we love you and for helping in every way that you can to make this family better. We love you beyond love and cannot even begin to wonder what our family would be without you.
You are going to be an amazing mother and I can't wait to meet that beautiful little girl you are carrying. She will grow up to be as wonderful as her mother.
I hope your day is as amazing as you are.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!!
3 comments:
I think everyone she comes in contact with her feels the same way. She is contagious!
Thanks Momma and thanks Kristina!
She is such a good match for Cody, and she has an infectious laugh. Happy Birthday Stephie!
Post a Comment