Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to you...Anna

I just can't express the joy of being a grandma. And this little sweetheart has filled that grandchild spot to a T.... She is precious, beyond precious. She is peacefull and fisty, and happy, and hillarious and she is soooooo amazing.
Today is her first birthday. I am missing it, just like I missed her birth. What kind of Grandmother does that? A rediculous one for sure. But she will be here to go to Disneyland with our entire family and I cannot wait.

I love all of Anna's faces, she has the best faces. I wish I had more recent pictures of her on this computer but I don't, I will when they get here and I will blog them as well.

Just incase anyone was wondering...this family is crazy about this baby. And now she is going to get a brand new baby girl cousin on the Sunderhaus side. I know that she loves her cousins on the Nielsen side. It is darling to see her play with them, so I am so excited for the new baby to get here and see how great she is with her.

I love this picture when Aunt Jacque first met Anna. Don't you just love this picture???

This is on Father's Day, the first time the we met her as well. She fell in love with her grandpa immediately. And needless to say he is just a pinch smitten with her.
I think the thing I love the most is her relationship with her parents. I only have this picture of her and her mother on this computer, but not only is she totally in love with her mom, she is totally in love with her dad. She brings such great love into this sweet family and I love watching both of them with her. They are gentle and darling, and loving and ever so proud of each of her accomplishments. Good Job Parents!!!
Needless to say I hope that Anna has a wonderful birthday. I thank her for coming to our family, and for loving us even though we are crazy. Here's to 100+ more years with this precious little red head. Thanks Rachel and Christopher for sharing your wonderful daughter.
We love you Anna!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Anna! It is amazing how fast babies grow up! As for how I am feeling... yucky. I didn't start to get sick with Odin until around 8-9 weeks and then it was constant puking, but this has been constant nausea and only one puking spell so far. Hopefully it ends soon! Love you guys!

Turleygirl said...

How fun for you!!! You would be such a fun grandma to have. She is adorable, love that red hair!!!

Vicki Johnson said...

Happy Birthday!!!
You are sooooo good with words Wendi!
Have fun at the Beach for me today!
I am thinking of you!
I am going to go get those Hydrangeas you don't have to tell me twice!! THANK YOU!!!