Friday, June 12, 2009

Twenty WHAT!!!

Happy Birthday wonderful daughter! Today is Rachel's birthday and I am really hoping that it is an amazing day for her. Here we are at Disneyland, we had so much fun.
I just want to say a few things about our Rachel. She is amazing, wonderful, talented, smarter then the average bear...the best mom and wife. She sings like a beautiful bird, and plays the piano so well. One of the things I admire about Rachel is her willingness to serve others. Since service is my favorite thing in the world this always impresses me about people. She is generous with her time and runs to the aide of friends and family in need whenever she is able.
She is a wonderful teacher. Her knowledge goes far and beyond and she is so willing to share that knowledge. We call our Google Girl. If any of us have a question we always just shout out, "ask Rachel and if she doesn't know she will just google it!!!" Love Her for that and sooooo sooooo sooooo much more.
She is amazing with that sweet baby. She sings to her, and plays with her, she giggles with her and gets the loose change out of her and Anna's eyes just light up when her mama comes into sight. I love that she reads her books. The other night at the beach the kids were going to Ruby's on the pier for a milkshake and Anna needed to go to bed. I told them I would take care of that and sweet Rachel said "Will you please read to her?" I said of course I will, and I felt so privilaged to have her allow me to have that sweet moment with Anna. Thanks for that Rachel.
We are so blessed to have Rachel in our lives. I hope she is feeling that, and I hope and pray she knows how much we love her. Thanks for all you do for our family Rachel. We are so glad that you are a part of us and that you are willing to put up with our crazy ways.
I hope you have an amazing day and that all your dreams come true.
WE LOVE YOU...
This is just after Anna was born and I just love this picture, isn't it beautiful.
HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
You don't look a day over 18!!!





5 comments:

Turleygirl said...

She sounds like a gem.

Teagan said...

hey girlie!!!

just found your blog!! Love the title!! You family looks so good and as do you!!
miss you-me

Vicki Johnson said...

Wendi I want to be you when I grow up!! Much ♥
Those pictures are so sweet, thank you for sharing.

Sunderhaus Family said...

Wendi-
I am grateful to be a Sunderhaus. An entire facet has been added to my life and I feel like it has added to my character, my personality, and the person my Heavenly Father wants to be. 'Grandmother' is made up of 'grand' for no small reason. You are a true 'grand'mother to my little Anna. I told my first mom the other day that if Anna turned out just like Jacque then I would be pleased and have no complaints. That's a testimony to you as a mother.
Wendi you a jewel- a woman whose virtue, as well as the rest of you, is far, far beyond rubies. You have innate knowledge I do not and I strive to learn it every day. I watch closely to gain what I lack. Everyone who reads this is reading it because they came to your blog, and they came to your blog because they love you. And they love you because you have an all-encompassing ability to love. It is a special, special gift.
Your son is a testimony to you as well. He is my prince.
Much love,
Rachel

Marilyn said...

I loved the pictures, especially the last one. Rachel truly is a gem and a sweetheart!