
Here are my sweet little granddaughters, they are so wonderful. Anna moved to Flagstaff this week and I miss her already. So on Sunday after dinner we got this picture. Anna did not want to hold the baby, she was a pinch afraid of her I think, but anyway then her dad picked her up and then grabbed Lexee and it still took a minute but it was so sweet to watch her warm up and then she was so darling checking out all of her little toes and hands. I hope they grow up such close cousins. I loved my cousins and so I really am hoping for that. Lexee is growing and growing and growing. She has the most wonderful sweet smile and disposition. I am loving her to pieces already and I just know that I will just grow to love her more and more and more. Being a grandmother is the most wonderful gift Heavenly Father created. I can't wait to meet the rest of these sweet little ones. I love you girly girls.
5 comments:
Tender mercies...isn't it so fun that after having only one girl in your family now you have ALL these sweet and precious girls around to help outnumber the boys.
Adorable pictures, thanks for sharing.
I love how you edited it! So darling! Thanks mom
Sweet picture!
ADORABLE! congratulations. ps james and i have a BLOG! We've FINALLY joined the growing world of blogging. We miss you and love you dearly!
Hi Wendi. I saw your link on Marilyn's blog. I love your family, and those grandbabies are precious! If you ever have a minute, leave me an email address at hannahsfam.blogspot.com and I would be happy to send you an invite to my blog.
Sara (Barragan) Lee
Post a Comment