Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Day with ANNA!!!

I got to spend the day with Anna on Thursday, we had sooooo much fun. Her parents went up to Flagstaff to take their first load to their new apartment on campus. So we kept her on Wednesday night and then Thursday. We had quite the adventure. First we went to the Doctor's with Grandpa.
Then we went shopping at the mall. Anna was so funny in Penney's. She loved shopping and especially when I let her out of the stroller. Off she went. Man I have forgotten how fast they can be!!! I barely kept up!!!
She found this darling pink bear and carried it around for quite a while, but in the end she wanted nothing to do with it, so we put it back.
She checked out all of the Disney Characters and gave them all kisses. She is so cute.
And then..... she found this backpack. She loved it. She pulled it all around the childrens department and thought she was sooooooo big. It was adorable.
Absolutely loved it.... Isn't this picture adorable. She was so funny.
She is a true shopper, reading all of the labels.!
And checking all of the sizes...
Finally when we got home it was time for a nap. She found the mirror outside of Jacque's old room and loved dancing and laughing in front of it.
Then we laid down on Grandma's bed and crashed and burned for a couple hours. She was a good napper, and so was I. She always wakes up so happy. Such a fun little one.
We did hair!!!
And painted nails (she only let me paint the big toes!!!!!)
Then we went to visit the great-grandparents. We played and played and played.

Grandpa joined us again there. Man do I love my grandpa, he is the best.

We had such a great time with Anna that day. She is such a delight to have. So good natured and hillarious. I have tons more pictures of her and of the new little one. Maybe I will get to blog those tomorrow. I am watching her again today while her parents are moving the rest of their things to Flagstaff. I am going to miss my time with her, but I know the way to Flagstaff and so I am sure I will get myself there as often as I can. Love love love this little Anna Banana girl. Thanks for sharing the day with me Anna....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I am sure the road to Flagstaff will be well traveled!

Lisa said...

Wow a little shopper already!!! she is adorable looks so much like her daddy!!! And she has a a great grandpa and grandma. I love you Wendi!!!!

Turleygirl said...

She is darling!!! Love her hair!

LaDonna said...

What a fun day with Grandma and Grandpa! So cute. Thanks for sharing. I can't believe how fast she's growing up.

Sunderhaus Family said...

aw! I am so happy you blogged it! Those pictures are wonderful; your talent at capturing her personality is just too awesome.

Thanks for your help!

Anonymous said...

wow Wendi! Such an absolutely adorable post. Anna is absolutely such a precious little personality. No one can be around her for any length of time and not find themselves laughing and enjoying life. Thanks for letting us share your day!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

WAY cute pictures! I'm so proud of your picture taking skills. They just keep getting better!