I am sorry it took me so long to blog about her I was waiting for her mom to get home and do the honors. I didn't want to barge in, but she said I could so I am.
Look at this sweet new little family. It's amazing how one day they are not here and the very next day they are. She is a really peaceful baby and has really long fingers, just like her mom and dad and her cousin Anna (who already thinks she is pretty neat)
Here she is with her grandpa. We have a darling picture of Anna at 2 weeks old looking at grandpa just like that. Grandpa and these grandbabies must remember each other they seem to bond immediately. It is so sweet.
You can tell she loves her mama, she just looks so sweetly at her and of course her mama in totally in love......Stephanie has always been such a nurturing person, she didn't even bat an eye becoming a mother. Plus she is the only person I know who at the end of pregnancy isn't just dying to get the baby here. I know I was always ALWAYS ready to get that baby out. She is a really good mom.
I am in love as well. I am always amazed how Heavenly Father makes room in our hearts for all of the littles one that we have, our own as well as our grandchildren. Just when you think you couldn't love anyone so much, another precious one comes along and amazingly we just love them equally. I love that part of the plan, the room for so much loving.
Uncle Jordan had stayed up all night after she was born and so the next day when we went to see her he fell fast asleep on the couch and so we put Lexee next to him and they were as comfy as could be. Jordan loves his nieces so much, he is really good with these sweet little girls. I love that about him.
Cody doesn't like her at all!!! He is so great with her. Not afraid at all (or so it seems) Stephanie said he was a great support and I love watching him soften when he is holding her.
He managed to go from super cool awesome dude uncle to super cool awesome dude dad pretty easily. That's what he calls himself with Anna. They have quite the bond thoses two, so you know he is going to be a great dad.
I love my grandkids. They are wonderful. I love their parents for sharing these sweet little girls with us. I love what kind of parents they all are and am so proud to be their mom. Thanks for my girls, I love them to pieces. I can't wait to see how they grow up together and love each moment they have as cousins. You are so amazing all of you and I just want to say how much I love you.
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY LEXEE WE ARE SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE SAFE AND SOUND!
18 comments:
Wendi,
I am in AWE!
I am in love too with that beautiful new baby. She is so beautiful and angelic.
I love all of these pictures you have shared!!
Cody and Steph look so sweet with her already I know they will just adore her to pieces.
That picture with Jordan is precious, I just love those boys of yours. I can't wait to see the picture when Auntie Jackie meets her.
Thank you for sharing this sacred experience with us.
I sure do love you Wendi and I can't imagine my life without you in it!
♥
What a gorgeous baby! Congrats! Being a grandma is just the best. Can you believe that we are grandmas? It seems just yesterday we had on those brown and orange uniforms doing drill team moves to the music "popcorn"......
Okay, maybe I'm over emotional today, but I was all teary eyed while reading this!! I'm so glad that she's here too! Congratulations!
She's stunning! Just gorgeous. I don't suppose any of us expected any different with such beautiful/handsome parents! It will be so fun to watch the two little cousins together!
Thank you so much mom! And those pictures are AMAZING!!! Thank you for taking them. i definitely need to see the rest now! Love you tons!! Come over when you can or want to! :)
Congratulations on becoming a Grandma again Wendi! She is adorable and tell Stephanie & Cody that I love the name they picked!! The pics are great too!
Love ya!
oh wendi, she's GORGEOUS! i am so happy for your family. you are going to have so much fun with those two little granddaughters of yours growing up together. cousins are so fun! wish we were closer so we could come see her ourselves. if not sooner, we are planning on trying to come out next year for quinn's 10 year high school reunion. love you all!
Mom I love all those pictures. What a sweet baby girl! It's strange not being there and seeing all the changes a new baby brings, but hearing all about it. I can just imagine how fun and exciting it is!(: I am so happy she and Steph are healthy and well. I guess we'll have to wait and see until Christmas these 2 cute little nieces of ours. We love you and miss you
She is so cute and it looks like she is going to be a very, very well loved baby!!
So cute! Love you guys!
She is beautiful!!! The Little Cody I have known forever is now a DAD! He will be a super cool awesome dude dad he is so caring. Stephanie is such a sweet mommy what a wonderful home little Lexee has come to. Congratulations Grandma Wendi!
What a sweet little blessing to add to your family. She's perfect.
first of all....happy grandma day!!:) well...belated! haha. love the pictures and the blessings sweet babies bring into our lives...you wonder a few months down the road what your life would be without them! anyway. i am going to call you sometime this week. i am done with swim lessons so my schedule is pretty open! love you!
Wonderful choice on pictures!
She is such a little joy and so gorgeous. Love it that Anna and Lexee are little cousins. Lots of girls for Wendi! It's Heavenly Father's way of saying "Oh okay, Wendi, ya did good...so..."
R
She is precious!!! What are the colors of her room? I want to make a set of block with her name on them for her room. I couldn't make it to the shower but want to do that for her. Can you let me know, pretty please. Thanks!!! Congrats to everyone!
Congratulations, Grandma Wendi! Now 2 little girls to pamper and adore. Someday, someday. Love to you and Herb.
I love the pictures! My favorite is Jordan asleep with her. Cody is going to be a great dad, and of course Stephanie will be an awesome mom. They are so fortunate to have such wonderful parents who love and support them.
By the way, I sent your email address to Heather, so giver her awhile and then check her blog.
So So Sweet!!! I want to hold her!!!!!! Love and miss you guys!!!!!!
Post a Comment