Thursday, July 2, 2009
Nationals.....
Well I was hoping to bring my laptop and download pictures each day and all that good stuff, but the internet costs a ton a day and so I left it home, butttttt my sister in law brought her little which I cannot download any pictures onto it, but I can type this note to let you know how things are going. We are in Atlanta Georgia this week for Jordan's Volleyball Junior Nationals Tournament. It is very exciting. So far yesterday he won all of the 3 matches they played and today so far he has won both of the matches they have played. We have one more to go tonight against a really big team from Hawaii so I will let you know how that goes tomorrow. We are all having a great time here. It is such a different world on the other side of the USA but beautiful and the weather is actually a ton better then at home. The breezes blow every day and it feels great. Not too humid like I thought it would be. I am getting great pictures with my new wonderful camera and taking lots of video for the grandparents to watch when I get home. Anyway wish us luck and I will keep you posted on the results. We are very proud of this boy and this week is very bittersweet because it is the last time we will get to watch him play ball, so we are soaking up each second. Hope all of you are not roasting to death back home. Maybe I will try to bring a breeze home with me. Talk to you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GO JORDAN!!!
Thanks for the update W.
We love you guys.
Can't wait to see the photos!!
I am jealous that you are there.
♥
Pictures please!!
Wow. Rachel said something about him being next to Very Famous but this is incredible!! Your blog is fabulous .. you're a pro. Thanks for letting me peek.
Post a Comment