
I can hardly believe that 20 years has already gone with this wonderful girl. Here she is with her cousin Shelby (who she adores) at the beach a few years ago. Not a care in the world.

She is so funny, Love the side pony girl and the curled up tongue. Always keeping us on our toes.

At Christmas time this year we got to have her and her wonderful husband Curtis home for a couple of weeks. It was amazing we all had just a great time. So glad they could come.

Here she is love the gift that Christopher hand made for her to store her stuff in. She loved it, especially because she loves Christopher and he made it just for her.

Here she is at a ward party in Logan playing the angel. (go figure) She has been and always will be our sweet angel in a family of boys. Thanks heaven we have added a few more females to the mix. She is so good in so many ways the portraying an angel was a perfect fit.

Here she is on her honeymoon with her new sweetheart. She is a very lucky girl who sets amazing goals and seems to see them through somehow. We all admire that in her. She is lucky to have Curtis and he is lucky to have her. They are so great at just always doing what they are suppose to do and then putting the rest in the Lords hands. Great faith they both have. I admire that so much. Thanks for that example.

Here they are on a crazy visit or just before they left for school this past year. How fun to have them all here at the same time. I sure do love my kids and I know that Curt and Jacque love them as well and enjoy the moments they get to be with their families (both of them)

There is such an amazing bond between Jacque and Anna. Even though they don't see each other very often, it seems as soon as Anna sees her aunt Jacque she comes alive. They are totally in love with each other and it definately shows. She is an amazing aunt.

Friends are a huge part of Jacque's life. She loves her friends and they were all so supportive of her at her reception. Thanks girls for loving my girl, she loves you too.

Here she is in the woods camping with the Dana's and she of course is just loving the outdoors and writing all of her exciting times in her journal. She is amazing about writing in her journals. Thanks heavens someone in our family is keeping a record of life so that our posterity will know at least one of us. Thanks for your example of goodness and obediance. I love that in you.

When Jacque found the man of her dreams, and knew he was the one that was all there was to it. Mind made up that somehow this would become her dream come true. And it did. Thank you Curtis for always making her dreams come true. She has so many dreams and goals and with you she will manage to accomplish all of them and so much more. You are an amazing Priesthood holder who I trust to keep her safe and happy for eternity.
My blog is being so crazy and won't let me add any more pictures. But I just want Jacque to know how much we love her. How much we love it when she calls me and I run like crazy to get to that phone and talk to my little piece of heaven. Thank you for always being true to who you are, a wonderfully amazing daughter of God. You have blessed our lives in so many ways. I love that you love your brothers so much and that their approval is still something you are always hoping for. I love how you root them on in their endevors and how you love that sweet baby anna. I know that you will have the same bond with the new baby as well, you are just that kind of loving person. I hate that you are so far away and that I can't see you every day but I love that the Lord put us on earth during a time of great technology where we can talk and hear each others voices anytime that we want to.
I hope that you have a wonderful 20th birthday. Hard to believe it have been that long, but it has and you have accomplished so much in those short 20 years, I can't wait to see what you have left to do. Thank you for being the greatest example to me. You make your dad and I so proud, well the whole family really and now your new wonderful family who I know loves you so much as well. Smile a lot today, find joy in this life and in your sweet new little family with Curtis. Thanks for being the most wonderful daughter any Dad and Mom could ever have hoped for. We all love you soooooooooo much.
Be happy sweet little piece of heaven.

Continue to enjoy the blessings of the Temple. You have so many of them right at your fingertips. And what a wonderful blessing to be right where your favorite temple is. You were definately suppose to be in Logan, Utah. It is your Temple for sure and the Lord knew how to get you there and He never goes wrong. Thanks for being my little girl and dads little girl you are an amazingly wonderful daughter. Find joy in all you do.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JACQUE..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
AND MANY MORE..........
7 comments:
Thank you Mom! You are too good to me and always have been. I love my gifts(: THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU! i love you
Happy birthday Jacque!! Hope you're having an awesome birthday! Your an amazing woman and friend! Love you girl! Such a cute birthday note Wendi!
Jacque is one of our very favorite people in the whole wide world. How could you not just love her to pieces???? HaPPy BiRthDaY JacQuE!!
What a great tribute to Jacque. She is all of what you said and more. Thanks for sharing her with me!
Wendi, you are so funny! Of course you were and still are a wonderful mom! I know that there will be lots of good things said about you at your funeral. (: You're very sweet to say what a good mom I am though...I tend to get caught up in the daily grind and feel like I'm not accomplishing even half of what I would like to be. You are a wonderful example to me of a good mother who loves her children for who they are. And heck, you raised Jacque (I figued I would mention her specifically since this blog post that I'm commenting on is about her) the amazing 20 year old that she is - you must have done some things right!
Love ya!
I can't tell you how glad I am that you got us that camara as well! It makes it so easy to update! So thank you thank you!!
Happy belated Birthday Jacque!!! You are such a sweetheart and I have always admired your strong spirit. Wendi you are such a wonderful person and have raised such a beautiful daughter. Love ya!!!
Post a Comment