Happy birthday to the most wonderful Son in Law in the world, and not just because he is my only one, but because HE IS wonderful. When we had Jacque and knew that one day there would be a wonderful man come into her life, we never realized just how blessed we would be. We have known Curt all of his life and have watched him grow into the man that we trust with our girl. Thanks Curt for honoring the priesthood and always, always being willing to work hard and provide for your little family. We are so proud of you and your accomplishments. Because Jacque was still up at school when they were dating, I got the privilege to hang out with Curt a lot. I still hold those memories very close. Thanks for that. Whenever I am missing this kid I run to my computer and click on this wonderful picture and get my hug for the moment, but it is oh so much better when I actually get to see him and get that wonderful hug. Thanks for that. So I hope that today was amazing. That you got to do everything that you wanted. That you enjoyed your mama and brother, and that you got even better with age!!! Thanks for always making her dreams come true and for taking such good care of her. We love you so much and are so grateful that you are a part of our family too. Thanks Dana's for sharing such a wonderful guy with us. Happy Birthday!!!Thursday, October 15, 2009
Happy Birthday Curtie
Happy birthday to the most wonderful Son in Law in the world, and not just because he is my only one, but because HE IS wonderful. When we had Jacque and knew that one day there would be a wonderful man come into her life, we never realized just how blessed we would be. We have known Curt all of his life and have watched him grow into the man that we trust with our girl. Thanks Curt for honoring the priesthood and always, always being willing to work hard and provide for your little family. We are so proud of you and your accomplishments. Because Jacque was still up at school when they were dating, I got the privilege to hang out with Curt a lot. I still hold those memories very close. Thanks for that. Whenever I am missing this kid I run to my computer and click on this wonderful picture and get my hug for the moment, but it is oh so much better when I actually get to see him and get that wonderful hug. Thanks for that. So I hope that today was amazing. That you got to do everything that you wanted. That you enjoyed your mama and brother, and that you got even better with age!!! Thanks for always making her dreams come true and for taking such good care of her. We love you so much and are so grateful that you are a part of our family too. Thanks Dana's for sharing such a wonderful guy with us. Happy Birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is really sweet Wendi. I hope he saw it before Jordan's big news came in!
Post a Comment