Today was his 51st birthday. Since his birthday is on Halloween we don't ever get to do much, especially since we had kids. It was always his job to take them trick or treating and I would stay home and pass out candy. Now that the ward has Trunk or Treat that's what we do for his big day. Today was a bit different though. Today we spent the morning in the Temple.....
With all of our children, and all of their spouses. Together...
ALL OF US....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET MAN
What a wonderful day for him. He said it was the best way to celebrate his birthday.
Jordan received his endowments today. It was amazing, incredible, and every other happy and wonderful feeling you can imagine. It was a good good day.
So Happy Birthday to my sweetheart, the best husband in the world, the best dad ever for sure, and the #1 grandpa alive.
Thanks for making such great kids. I love you sweetheart, more then you will ever know.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
p.s. you do live in a zoo......
3 comments:
So sorry we missed it! My heart burn and headache issues are getting worse the farther along I get!
GREAT pictures! Happy birthday to Herbie and what a great way to celebrate; in the temple with all your kids. Do you still have toenails? Need any ice cream or molassis cookies from Costco? Whatever it is, I'm there!!
OH HOW I LOVE THE SUNDERHAI!!
Post a Comment