We had a wonderful wonderful wonderful week. Well Rachel didn't, she got the swine flu and was very very sick, and so did her mama, so that meant that Herb and I got to keep Anna Banana for the whole week. I forget how busy little ones are, and she was awesome the whole week. She kept us laughing and younger the normal the entire time. She slept really good for us and ate like a little piggy. We enjoyed her so much. Friday night Chris and Rachel, and Jacque and Curt all came in from Flagstaff and Logan. We were so happy to see everyone that we miss. Little Miss Anna found a wonderful hiding place under the table, she is so adventurous. 
The whole family eating Sunday dinner together before they all had to go back home. Bummer, but life is good.
Here is Grandpa with his two little girls. He is in heaven with these sweet little ones. He is such a wonderful grandpa and enjoys every second he can. I hope these girls realize just how lucky they are to have Herbie be their grandpa.
Here is Uncle Cody, he stole Anna's Hippo hat!!! Crazy Cody, he is dressed up to be Christopher!!! Soo funny Cody. (Chris loves Grumpy)
Here is Abby and her hippo friend (from NCIS) and Cowboy Christopher
Uncle Curt with little Giraffe Lexee
Aunt Jacque with Little Giraffe Lexee
Here are the boys, Crazy crazy boys. Jordan cracks me up, every year when he comes up with these crazy costumes. Love these boys. Jesse, Taylor, Jordan, Connor, and David
This bum came walking through the parking lot after the party was pretty much over and I was a little bit nervous. I kept trying to read his sign, and see if I recognized him, but I didn't and so I just kept looking at all the others around me who were trying to figure it out as well. Finally he stood straight and tall and we realized it was Jordan. Wow he got us good. I had no clue at all that was him. Pretty sad I don't even recognize my own child. He and his friends had a blast getting our goat. Good job guys.
Here is our sweet little Giraffe Lexee and her Zebra mama Stephanie aren't they so cute.
And our little hippo Anna. She loved that hat, not a problem, but when she was done, she was done for sure. Such funny expressions, this little girl has.
We had a wonderful week with all of the kids being together, playing games, watching games, being ever so loud and eating a ton. It's really hard for me to believe they are all grown and soon to be all gone, but it happens. So moms of the world don't blink.........
4 comments:
I LOVE all those pictures! Your blog is still being weird and not updating on mine, it still shows your Arkansas post....But I need to get a cd from you from the weekend. It was too great not too have pictures! Thanks again, we are missing you tons already. Have a great week! We love you and are for sure counting down until the holidays!(:
Hey, same with Jacque, my blog is now showing your updates. I also would LOVE a CD of this weekend. It was fun to have the entire family together.
R
What fun pictures & posts! It was so fun to see you guys at the temple.
Awesome pictures!!!! They are priceless!!! Sure love you guys and miss you tons!!!! What an amazing feeling to have all your kids in the temple!!!! I can't wait for that day!!!!! Happy belated Birhtday to your hubby!!!!
Post a Comment