Here they are those wonderful boys. Jesse Porter, Jaden Turley, David Hunt and Jordan Sunderhaus. Jordan said after they session all these people just swarmed them and wanted to know who they were and where they were going on their missions and then the Temple President pulled them into his office and gave each of them a new tie and pair of cuff links. Jordan said that is was really cool. He loved the Snowflake Temple and said so far it is his favorite Celestial Room. It is such a pretty one for sure.
Here is a huge manger scene right in front of the entry. I wonder where they store it!!! 
Check out the beautiful fountain. It has ice cycles all over it. I love ice cycles.
Aren't they so handsome. Watch out world here they come!!!
If you haven't been to the Snowflake Temple. It sits on this wonderful hill so you can see it so well. It is beautiful and at night it just lights up the sky. So if you ever want to do a road trip, call me I'll go with you. I am so glad they got to go and that they were kept safe in their travels.
5 comments:
That is sooo cool! Love it!!!
I love going up to that Temple and I can't believe that Jordan is going on a mission soon! Crazy!! I'm doing fabulous by the way, just busy with work! I hope your holiday season is going wonderful!
I am so proud of Jordan. He makes a great little brother. As much as I hate to say it, so does David. (Tell him that and I might have to hurt someone.)
Rachel
The Snowflake Temple is the one we go to. What a great group of boys! I love how Jordan skys over all of them : )
Wendi, got your comment today and yes it is the best to be a 1st time grandma....I love it.
Ok when you get ready to mail off packages call me bc since I work for USAIRWAYS I get a 75% discount I will help you out. I just sent Blakes package it was over 25 pounds and only cost me $60 something dollars and got to him in 2 days, it would of cost over $300 so it is totally worth it. My discount only covers it if you are sending at least 2 day not economy. The 1st package I sent was pretty heavy and only cost $30 I sent it to the MTC in DR on a Tuesday and he got it on Thursday.... way cool huh? Just let me know I don't offer this to everyone.
Post a Comment