Friday, March 12, 2010

28 years and counting...

Check us out. We were so cute, and young, and skinny, with lots and lots and lots of hair!!! Here we are now, Herb is still cute, we are old, plenty more of us to love
and our hair isn't too bad!!!

Happy 28th Anniversary HONEY!!!

Thanks for all of the memories we have made.
Just in case you were wondering

I got the BEST HUSBAND in the whole wide world & beyond.
(IT'S TRUE)

11 comments:

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

look how cute you guys were - and still are! i didn't realize how much cody looks like herb until i saw this picture (:
happy anniversary!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

LOL!!! I LOVE that picture of you guys! Happy Happy Anniversary! Love you guys

elizabeth lawlor said...

HAPPY HAPPY!!!! so glad you two decided to get married! so blessed by your family.

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you are 12!!! You are adorable! You must have gotten married the same year as me! Congrats!

Amy said...

I love the look back!
What great pictures!
Congrats on 28 years & counting!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Congrats!

Marilyn said...

You are soooo funny! I loved the more to love comment. You guys were punks and when I look at my old wedding pictures we were all punks! Happy Anniversary!

Kassi said...

You guys will be cute always!! But I love the amount of hair going on in the first picture! That is my favorite thing about the older pictures! I love you both a ton and I wish you 28 plus more years of happiness!

LaDonna said...

You 2 are adorable! Love the pictures. Congratulations and have fun with the next 28 years.
Love you guys and your family!

Tara Fischbeck said...

The whole wide world and beyond! That is cute! I thought 3 years was something to celebrate! Congrats on 28!

Becky said...

Love it! Happy Anniversary (way late!) Things are crazy. Hope your Spring Break and Anniversary/ Family Temple time was nice. Hope we are still as cute as you two in 28 years. Love you guys!!