Sunday Night we had a visit from our little fairy.... She is so darling and her expressions are never ending. It was a delight.
Anna loves to read books, who better to read with then the PAPA...She loves her papa's
She talks and talks and talks, its so fun hear her...
Could it get better then that? I submit that it cannot!!!
"Help me up" said Papa
And off to the kitchen to pick a cup...
6 comments:
Anna certainly adores her wings! I love how she has little traditions with her Namie and Papa. Life, in the end, is made up of traditions and memories, and hers are fairy wings and chocolate milk.
She is lucky to have you both.
Love you,
Rachel
you are soo talented i love that skirt it is so cute! wish i could sew that well
Nate asked me if I missed our old ward-I said that I really know what everybody is up to so i'm doing ok. Sometimes I fill him in when I get to talk to him. The internet is bitter sweet. Between this and facebook I know what is going on with people- even if I don't really need to know. Here is the problem. I eat breakfast around 7:30 and start the computer thing. It is now 9:24 and i am on the computer- i have not been on here the whole time- but most of it. I posted 2 blogs, e-mailed people, made that omelet, thought about the stuff i need to do... held mikah- she is eating paper so i better go.
what time is your ward now? we might stop by during our spring break if we are there on sunday.
Cute little granddaughter. Anna is lucky to have you as grandparents. My kids always loved stopping in to play.
Anna is adorable and obviously in love with her "papa". Way cute.
Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to the grand-baby years.
Wendi, not like you are busy or anything...but I'm embarrassed that I'm commenting on the same post. When we are up for Maesyn's spring break we will try our best to get out of bed in time to come to the ward! It will be the 27th or March...if that is a Sunday. It will be good to see you- and you guys can totally come and stay with us this summer when you are roasting down there!
Post a Comment