I totally lost these pictures the other day when I was posting,
but today I found them. So enjoy!!!
We feel so blessed to be grandparents to these 3 special little people.
We feel so blessed to be grandparents to these 3 special little people.They are full of energy and darlingness that cannot be measured.
They make our days so much brighter.
Thanks kids for giving us such little blessings.
Click on the pictures so you can really see the expressions.
I loved that when Anna put her hand out to touch Calin
for the first time, he reached up and wrapped his hand
around her finger. Amazing the bond that happened.
I think they were really happy to see each other again.
Hope you all are having a wonderful day,
don't forget to smile :)


3 comments:
Thanks for the smile reminder. You are always so positive and happy. Thanks for the bright spot today! Oh, and what cute kiddos you have! They are the best!
Wendi~
These are the cutest little collages- I hope you don't mind if I snag the idea for my blog as well! Calin is such a little joy and Anna is working so hard to be a good big sister. She may be a little jealous at times, but she never takes it out on Calin and always kisses him on the head and says "Hi Baby Calin!"
They are lucky to have such wonderful grandparents.
R
Wendi
Love this.
Some of my very favorite pictures are of my boys kissing Mollie at the first meeting and Stephan kissing Carlin.
Now when Carlin met Christian (on his 2nd Birthday, no less) not such a happy picture... weeping wailing and all. Funny now, not so funny then to an emotional new mom.
xox
Post a Comment