First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACQUE GIRL. Hope your day is the best ever. We love you and we miss you so much.
Last Tuesday morning Stephanie and Lexee and I headed up to Flagstaff to kidnap Anna for the night and have a slumber party before this amazing child came into the world.
He is so precious. Everything went well with the birth and they are now home and so happy to be there to start life with this adorable baby brother. Check out the top right picture. He is signing mother. I think his dad has an amazing son for him to already know sign language!!!
When we took Anna to see her brother we wondered how she would react. When her grandma put him in her arms little Calin stuck his tongue out at Anna and so she decided to copy him and stick hers out at him. We kept watching them and they did this back and forth for quite a while.
He is so precious. Everything went well with the birth and they are now home and so happy to be there to start life with this adorable baby brother. Check out the top right picture. He is signing mother. I think his dad has an amazing son for him to already know sign language!!!
When we took Anna to see her brother we wondered how she would react. When her grandma put him in her arms little Calin stuck his tongue out at Anna and so she decided to copy him and stick hers out at him. We kept watching them and they did this back and forth for quite a while. It was so cute such a funny bonding moment.....
We fell in love with this little boy so fast. I am still so amazed how the Lord provides so much room in our hearts to love every single little one that comes into our families. I love that so much. Being a grandma is the best ever.....
Auntie Nie Nie and cousin Lexee were so excited to be able to be there as well.
It really was such a great day.
When Stephanie and Lexee and I arrived in Flagstaff the day before we checked into the hotel before going to pick up Anna. There was this small balcony and it was the perfect size. I thought that it would be a wonderful little play area for the girls. Thinking that it would keep them caged in and out of mischief!!!! "Ha Ha Grandma" said Lexee as she figured her way through the bars. She is such a monkey, just like her daddy. That's the way we like them. She had such a great time on her little SAFE!!! Playground.
Stephanie and I really wanted to do this darling photo shoot of these adorable little girls, WELL that did not really work out. Neither one of them wanted to sit still or pose or do anything for pictures......SO we decided to let them just play and jump on the beds and climb in and out of the bathtub and play in the sink and do everything they never really will get to do. They had more fun and really who needs perfect pictures these are the greatest.
Down the hall and around the corner was this big staircase. The perfect playground if you ask me. The would take off down the hall and then head up and down those stairs like no other. They had such a blast. I love free ways to make kids happy.
We fell in love with this little boy so fast. I am still so amazed how the Lord provides so much room in our hearts to love every single little one that comes into our families. I love that so much. Being a grandma is the best ever.....
Auntie Nie Nie and cousin Lexee were so excited to be able to be there as well.It really was such a great day.
When Stephanie and Lexee and I arrived in Flagstaff the day before we checked into the hotel before going to pick up Anna. There was this small balcony and it was the perfect size. I thought that it would be a wonderful little play area for the girls. Thinking that it would keep them caged in and out of mischief!!!! "Ha Ha Grandma" said Lexee as she figured her way through the bars. She is such a monkey, just like her daddy. That's the way we like them. She had such a great time on her little SAFE!!! Playground.
Stephanie and I really wanted to do this darling photo shoot of these adorable little girls, WELL that did not really work out. Neither one of them wanted to sit still or pose or do anything for pictures......SO we decided to let them just play and jump on the beds and climb in and out of the bathtub and play in the sink and do everything they never really will get to do. They had more fun and really who needs perfect pictures these are the greatest.
Down the hall and around the corner was this big staircase. The perfect playground if you ask me. The would take off down the hall and then head up and down those stairs like no other. They had such a blast. I love free ways to make kids happy.At the end of the day we did not want to leave our little paradise.
Thanks Stephanie for coming with me it was a blast.
And Thank you so much Christopher and Rachel
for giving us a beautiful baby boy.
I love these kiddos :)
6 comments:
He's adorable and so are those cute little matching dresses! Too much fun(: thanks mom, we love & miss you too!
Congratulations to all. What a handsome little man.
Oh, Wendi I just love all of these pictures. Calin is adorable and I feel such a surge of love and I am just me so I can only imagine what you feel. I understand.
The girls are so sweet and this is a perfect photo shoot!! You two girls rock the picture taking.
They look like angels.
xoxo
Hey check this out! I think you will like it. http://northpointwardyouth.blogspot.com/
My mom and I had a ton of fun going through this post together- my mom was touched that she got a place in it :) I am trying to figure out how to print this out so I can start a baby book for Calin- I would love this entry to be in it. If I can figure out how to print some entries then I can put some of mine (about expecting him) in there too...
Calin sends you his love- I can tell.
R
No problem! The pleasure was completely ours! We loved it! And great posts! I love all the pictures and collages!
Love all the new picks and posts. Wow, those pics of the girls in the green polk dot dresses are just the cutest thing ever!!!
Post a Comment