We had a wonderful holiday. Cody and Stephanie had us come and eat at their home this year. They worked really hard getting their home and yard ready for the party. Stephanie picked up Nana and Papa and brought them, and My parents both came. My sister and her family and Herb's sister and Kyle, then all of the kids were there. Christopher and Rachel, Anna and Calin came from Flagstaff, and Jacque and Curt came from Logan. Both of them left in just the right amount of time to miss the big blizzard that hit on Tuesday, unfortunately they were not as lucky on the way home and it took Jacque and Curt from 9:30 a.m. to
1:15 a.m. to get home. The snow was no fun at all and patience was so important. Thankfully Christopher and Rachel left the night before so they missed the big snow during the drive. And we are so grateful that everyone got home safe and sound, blessings for sure.
On Saturday we took pictures and I was so happy how they all turned out. Rachel is really good at editing so she did the little girls into glam shots and they look so pretty.
On Thanksgiving night we played Minute to Win It. I am telling you it was a blast. Easy to prepare, but so much fun. We played for almost 3 1/2 hours. More pictures to come of that.
For now I just wanted everyone to see a few of my favorite things.
As soon as Jordan's SD card gets here in the mail, I will post my favorite pictures of him.
He is doing really well. He has a wonderful companion, and if feeling a little more successful in this difficult area. We are really happy when Monday's roll around and we get to hear from him. Only a few more weeks and we get to hear his voice. I love that!!!!
Thanks kids for coming down to be with us, We loved having you, be safe everyone.


7 comments:
Way cute pictures of your growing family. Love them and miss you like crazy.
thanks for a great time! Wish it wouldn't have gone by so fast, feels like it was just a dream! Love you so much
Love all the grandbabies!! They are all getting so big, so fast. I really like the new blog pic of you and Herb with the grandkids too. :o) very cute!
You have a BEAUTIFUL family :)
Fun Update! I love the new picture at the top of You & Herb with your grandbabies!!!
Love the pictures. You sure have some cute grandkids.
It was SUCH fun
Post a Comment