On December 20th our baby boy came home from his mission to the Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo East Mission. We were so excited!!
Finally our family was all together again.............So great...........
On January 5th (Christopher's Birthday) Jordan had surgery on his shoulder. He had a hooked bone and some arthritis, and a torn bycep tendon. Lots of fun, but it is all repaired now and he is doing really well. He signed up for school, tested into MCC and got a scholarship there. We were so happy. Life was cruising along in a speedy manor.........................
Jacque and Curtis got to come for Christmas this year and stay much longer then the past couple of years. We were so happy about that. We will blog about Christmas later, but this is how we decided to do our family picture this year. All cozy on our bed. Aren't they the most wonderful kids. We love them all so much..............
And can I just mention that we have the best grandbabies in the world. They are the light of our lives and they too are very happy to have their uncle jojo back home.
It was so good to have Jordan back in our pictures...........but wait.......is someone missing????
It appears that there was someone missing, we just didn't know that when we took this picture. Meet Jordan's True Love
Jessica Williams.......
They are a little bit giddy, not to mention speedy. As of Wednesday February 8, 2012 they are engaged to be married in the Mesa Arizona Temple. Wahoooooooooooo We are so exited for them.
Jordan didn't know Jessica before he left on his mission. Our ward boundaries changed while he was gone and she was one of the blessings we gained from that change!!! They love to laugh and play really great pranks on each other. Young love is the best. We sure love our new addition to the family.
For some reason my camera makes this ring look yellow, it is actually white gold, not yellow, but it is really pretty and unique. And can I mention that she has the tiniest fingers I have ever known a 4 1/2 !!
I love this picture. We keep teasing them and saying remember on the hard days how great it felt and how you knew this was the one for you. We all need to remember that here and there!!!
It has been a fast and furious adventure for Jordan since that plane ride home in December. Now we will plan for the next phase of his life. They are getting married on April the 13th. Yes it is a friday, and their first date was on a friday the 13th and her parents were married on a friday the 13th. So there you go. Life has been very quick at our house. But I wanted to get a little blog in before too long. We had a wonderful Christmas together and I will hopefully get to that one soon. Life at the Sunderhaus house is really good, and we are all happy in this house. Welcome to this crazy family little girl!!!!
We may be crazy but we are always up for the adventure!!!!
7 comments:
Love the post! So good to see some pictures from the big night! Welcome, welcome Jessica!(:
How exciting. I was looking at jacque's blog after yours. (blog hopping) and I saw some of the cool things you have been doing! I have always liked the colors in your house and I thought the red cabinets were new...and Jacque's blog confirmed. Can I just come over and take pictures of your house? Then I can put them in my files of inspiration. Or you could post photos of your house on your blog so I can pin them on pinterest! Really. You should. It would be a favor to all people that want their house to be cute like yours!!
YEAH!! these are the best pictures! we love you guys. xoxo
What a whirlwind romance!! We are so happy and excited for Jordan!! (Friday the 13th is a GREAT day to get married. We were married on a Friday the 13th & so were Josh & Tami) ALL OUR LOVE, HUGS & KISSES SENT YOUR WAY!!!
Good times for Jordan! They look adorable together and I know they will be happy together. Gotta love him and I do!!
LOVE THIS--BLAKE IS GETTING THERE TOO--
Holy Cow! I have been sick for literally a month now and looks like I've missed all the fun. So happy to hear Jordan is home, and happy, and healthy... and ENGAGED!! Crazy. So excited for your family! Big hugs from the Gardner's. Jordan and his to-be are adorable together. Gonna have some cute, little red-headed grand-babies. :o)
Post a Comment