
Check out those cute sandy toes, enjoying the first sun in a few days.

Cody is the best at climbing the rocks, he's quick, he's sneeky, and this week he is my FAVORITE!!!

I'm so glad Herbie finally go here. He is so happy to be just sitting and basking in the sunshine.

Congratulations to Jordan, who made the Arizona All State Boys 1st team. We are so proud of him and his accomplishments, especially the new hair on his chin.

Cool Dude!!!!

Look who we found at the airport. We are so excited to see these kids. Love them to pieces and miss them every single day...
So far this week is great, we are looking so forward to the whole family being together tomorrow at disneyland.... Yeah!!! Can't wait for Christopher and Rachel, and the big one year old Anna to get here and share in the fun. Have a great summer, I know we are.
8 comments:
Wendi, I love your cute toes!! Sounds like you guys are having a blast. You're always so great at the whole family togetherness thing. Miss ya! Drop me a line sometime, huh?
Becky
Sure looks fun. Cooper wishes we were there. So does his mommy and daddy!!
congrats Jordan! I'm glad you guys are having a fun trip!!
Glad the sun is finally shining as we're leaving town on Sunday to head that way and we'll be at Disneyland on Tuesday the 9th... We're hoping it's warm enough to enjoy a few beach days of our own!! Looks like you're havin' super fun! Can't WAIT till I'm there...counting the days!
Oh fun! Can I be part of your family too? Ok, I guess I have a great one already. Have a super great time!!!
Wow too much fun!! Love the toys and Herb looks like he is relaxing for a changes... Jordan's new hair cut looks great!!! Have fun and enjoy all your kids and grandbaby!!
Hi Wendi!!
Hope you had a great time at Disneyland with all those fabulous people. We miss you. I took pictures of your gorgeous Hydrangeas!! Thank you for sharing!
It looks like you got quite a few good pictures of the beach and the peoples on the beach.
Jordan always has the funniest poses :)
Post a Comment