
Here are the kiddos loving the water.

Stephanie and that adorable baby of theirs.

Three out of 6 caught the wave, I have never been able to catch a wave.

This really says I LOVE THIS FAMILY. We really had such a great time this week as a family. I was not so good at taking my camera down by the water so there aren't very many pictures this year. I was not a good photographer.

This is a starfish that the boys caught the week of Jordan's senior trip.

This is Herb's favorite position. He loves being out there and watching the kids and getting some rays. He has been in the water a ton. I have not stepped one little toe in this year so far. It is really cold.

Jordan is taking a ride on Stephanies cart. He is so funny.

Aunt Nei Nei is trying to get Anna to look at the camera, but she thinks Aunt Nei Nei is much prettier to look out.

Look at this baby. She loved disneyland. She is getting so big and is really starting to get more stable at the walking process. She would just laugh and laugh at everything. That baby makes our days so great.

I am so glad that Marilyn got to come with our family this week. She is such a great friend, really a sister that I love and adore, and so does my family. Thanks for coming Marilyn.

Here's grumpy, we found him along the way. Isn't Christopher so funny. He loves grumpy and he loved this hat so I could not resist.

When Anna is done, she is done, and she was done for about an hour and then right back up and happy again.

I caught the first group of kids coming down the logride, but missed the second. They had a blast, and came out soaking wet.

These are my wonderful kids. I wanted a lot of children, only got 4 of my own, but look how many more we have collected along the way, all wonderful and filling me up every day.

We had so much fun as a family, loved every minute, and made so many great memories. Thanks Herb for always providing ways for our family to enjoy time together. You are the best dad around, and I hope you know how much we love and adore you. And by the way, you are such a wonderful grandpa. Thanks kids for the memories, and for putting up with the noise and lack of space, it's a good thing we like each other!!!
8 comments:
what a cute family and fun trip! too bad our timing didn't overlap out there in san diego! oh well! and disneyland will be even more fun in about 2 years from now when anna and cody and steph's baby are bigger! maybe they can do the princess dress thing (:
I love all those pictures mom! thank you SO much for letting us come and make the space even tighter for everyone else. We had a blast and can't believe how fast it went by. We love you and hope to see you in August!
What a great family, I love that you play together!
I loved the pictures and it was a blast. You guys are the greatest!!
It was a fun trip. Love the pic of Anna and the turtle
Thanks so much momma for allowing us to come and play with you! We have such a great time every year, and I think you know how much that condo means to me! Thank you for EVERYTHING you do for us. You are so amazing. I love you!
Beautiful Wendi, Just Beautiful!!
So if you go to my Blog Tues is all about you and the beautiful Flowers.
I love your family!! You all have such a special bond with each other and that is what families are for!! Looks like everyone is having a great time. love ya Lisa
Post a Comment