Friday, October 16, 2009

The Call to Serve.....It's an amazing experience

So here it is........
Cody was holding all of the phones with the siblings who don't live here Hi guys, sorry you could not hear very well, but we were glad to be able to have speaker phones!!!

This is his expression after he faked all of us out by saying that he was called to serve in the St. George South Spanish Speaking!!! Isn't he sooooo funny. I sure fell for it. Thank heavens Cody gave me the look that he was teasing, cuz I was in hook line and sinker.....But then he read the real one. Here it is, enjoy the video, hope it works...


Well what do you think? I think it is amazing and so excited for him. He is soooooo excited and is really happy to be speaking spanish, it will be such a good experiece. His cousin D.J. returned last summer from this very same mission, so he is really excited to talk with him and get all the information. We feel really really really blessed. What a great day. Love all of you.

14 comments:

Tony and Janna Long said...

Congrats. Cooper was super excited when he watched the video!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We just got back from dropping off our son at the MTC. Can't quit balling. I hate my hormones!

elizabeth lawlor said...

it was so fun to be there!:) he was shakin like crazy! so proud of him!!! and you better make sure to let us know when the time is on halloween!! love ya tons and thanks for you comment. finding the joy is the trick..need to remember that everyday!!

Anonymous said...

He is going to be such a good missionary! We are so proud and happy!

Tara Fischbeck said...

That is awesome!! Congrats!! My sister went to the DR but different mission I believe. She loved it of course.

Sunderhaus Family said...

congrats!!

Amy said...

Aubrey & Spencer still remember "Sis. Sunderhaus" :)
We all gathered around the computer for Jordan's video. It was so fun to share in Jordan's moment. We Love You Guys!
Congratulations to you All !!!

curtis and jacque dana said...

WoOHOO! GO JORDAN!!!! Thanks for calling us and letting us hear(: We are too excited for him and can't wait to be there in two weeks! Good luck on the primary program today! We love you

Lisa said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for him. He will always be that little Jordan from primary days. Love that kid. Great Job Wendi and Herb your family is beautiful!

Sherrie said...

Congrats!!!! It was so fun to watch him read his call!!!!! I can't believe he is old enough to serve a mission. He will be an AWESOME missionary!!! We love and miss you guys!!!!!!

elizabeth lawlor said...

we will be there!:) thanks for letting me know. and let me tell you. it is thee best thing in the whole world!:) i am sure you already know! love you too!

Becky said...

Congratulations Jordan!! Sorry I didn't call again Wendi. Things got crazy. We'll catch up soon! :o)

James and Izzy said...

YAY! St. George would have been so AMAZING! BUT the DR will be perfect for him! I am still having a bit of a hard time realizing that he's old enough to go. WEIRD! Love ya like crazy!!

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

How fun! Congrats to Jordan and your family (: I thought the St. George thing was so funny...
Love you!