Sunday, December 6, 2009

Look who came to visit

Do you remember these!!! I have always wanted to try and use these old rag curlers on Anna's hair. I use to put them in Jacque's every single Saturday Night so that her hair would be perfect on Sunday. It never failed that one or more would fall out in the night and so she would have this head full of darling curls with a couple of spots bone straight. Well Anna did'nt even last an hour. Poor little thing, she hated those things in her hair, so she began pulling them out and we gave in and helped her pull out the rest, but not before I caught it on film. Good old Grandpa kept her occupied while we put them in though and she gave him lots of kisses for it!!!



Christopher came this weekend for his last Rugby Tournament in Scottsdale. So that was really fun. What a crazy sport, I have no clue what is going on and it changes so quickly, but fun to watch. It was great to be together as a family all rooting for BIG RED!!! They did great. Won 2 and Lost 1. Not bad for a day of rugby. So they stayed and came to church with us today and so did Stephanie. Well Rachel, Anna, Stephanie and Lexee all came, the boys ditched.....DITCHERS!!! Anyway it was great to have them there. Today was Anna's first day in the nursery. She is a pro. Not a moment of concern for being left at all, just joined right in and had such a great time. You go Anna girl. So Nammie was so happy that she came to her nursery for her first time. She turned 18 months old on Dec 1st. Then tonight Stephanie fixed us a wonderful meal of Chicken Enchilada's. MMMMMMM...... Thanks so much Stephanie, they were delicious. After we ate we got the girlies all dressed in their SANTA jammies and took pictures. So here we are. We love these little ones so much and it is so cute how they are really becoming close friends. Lexee watched Anna when she would walk by her and Anna was pretty sweet with little Lexee, so I am glad that they are warming up to each other so well. I love my cousins and so I am anxious to see these cousins build that relationship.




So happy to be their grandparents!!!
I hope all of you are having a wonderful season. I have decided to try really hard to really enjoy it instead of rushing to get all the things done that we always think we need to do. We get to go to the mountains this year again. Thank you Petty's your so amazing. We are looking so forward to being together in the beautiful COLD mountains, with a wonderful fire going to keep us warm. CAN'T WAIT!!! Tonight after all dinner, Herb and I went and got his mom who had requested to go see Christmas lights and took her on a long drive all around Mesa. She did really good and seemed to really enjoy herself. It really wore her out and so she will sleep really really good tonight. She was really cute looking at all the pretty lights. I am so glad that we got to do that. Wish his dad would have felt better to go with us, but his knees were really hurting him today and he did not want to go out in the cold. One day at a time, that's our motto.....
TAKE TIME TO ENJOY THIS AMAZING SEASON...
Love to all
Wendi

3 comments:

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

they are so cute, wendi! we need to get all these little girlies together some day. and how FUN that Chris and Rachel are expecting again!

curtis and jacque dana said...

they are too cute! I cannot wait for Christmas at the cabin! We are going to have so much fun(: I hope you are having a great start to your week, we sure are counting down until we'll be there! Love you

Sunderhaus Family said...

It was an awesome weekend, we really enjoyed it. LOVE the pics of Anna!