I found this book at Hobby Lobby last night about how to make childrens clothing really simply. It is sew fun, I can't stand it. So last night I got out my scrap of brown corduroy just to try it out and about an hour later here it is. Love the little yo yo flowers,
Sew darling.
And tonight I thought I would try and make up a boondy pattern. Well that's what we call the little panties that go under dresses. Not perfect, but not bad, I will work on that one. Still way too fun and really really easy. Not too many seams. So if you are a begininer this one is for you.
I made this one for Lexee for Valentines Sunday and as soon as I get Anna's measurements I am making her one too. I am just SEW excited about this wonderful new book. Oh no Herb might have to get an extra job to pay for this new feddish!!! Gotta love it!!!
15 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They weren't hard to make? I can't even handle how cute that is. I will get you her waist measurement ASAP- I need to get a seweing measuring tape. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cute fabric choices...as always
i need to get my mom that book. I'm not patient enough to sew things that look pretty.
Oh and I have a sewing measuring tape (my kids play with them as toys- not that I would use one to sew) so I'll send you my kid's measurement too!
Just kidding.
My mom says that sewing relaxes her, so i might just get her the book... And my Mother in law too!
Sew cute! I love them! Is this what we are going to do now that we are Grandma's? Hey did you get your sewing skills from Mrs. Valder's home ec class Kino????
Curt was so cute when I showed him the pictures and he said, "THAT'S CUTE MOM!" He is impressed! I love it too!
simply adorable! lucky grandbabies you have (:
Can I come over some time and learn a little? My mom has tried to teach me and I think I am too big of a brat to learn from her... maybe you can whip me into shape! Is there any boy stuff in that book?
I would like to make all three of the boys ties for Easter and just some simple things like that (at least I think they would be simple)I will give you a call! Things are great with the 2 boys, I just have to keep Odin away from Rykr or he will smother him with kisses!
Ok!!! Too Cute for words!!! I want to come and play with you!!! I would love some lessons!!! Sure missing you!!!! Love you tons!!!!
So sad ... I thought I commented when you called me to look at it... haha but looks like you don't need my comment anyway!! ;) It really is SOOO adorable! Thanks so much!
Do you think you could make a skirt for my boys??? :)
So So Cute!
You are very talented to make that skirt in 1 hour!!
So cute they will look adorable on those cute little granddaughters!!!
Wendi adorable!!! It was so great to see you today. I miss working with you at church so that I can be with you every week.
I am so excited for the Bright's! What Blessings we all have.
Today I have thought about Jordan all day because well, Jordan and David they just go together!!
♥
You did a wonderful job! I need to make time to sew more for my girls, they need more church dresses. Thank you for all your prayers for my family, I appreciate all the angels my Heavenly Father has placed in my life....even if they don't know, or think they are angels ;-)
Way stinkin' cute! 1 hour... really?
Can I come look at your pattern book?
I don't have grandkids yet but lots of little nieces. I just love it!
Post a Comment