Well as you can see Nana came home and she is doing great. I swear that lady has a bazzilion lives. And evidently the Lord has something for me to learn that I have not yet picked up on!!! I am slow I guess. She came home on Thursday after a long week of ups and downs and days of for sure she was leaving us and then the next day she was walking herself down to the kitchen to visit with her friend in there. Man oh man oh man. But we are back home at her house and she is very happy to be there and Papa is happy she is there as well.
So when Anna and Rachel stopped by this weekend we went to visit and took a fun picture!!!
Isn't Anna so beautiful. She is growing up so fast and is simply a delight to be with. She sings songs and laughs and runs and runs and runs. She loves the pretty flowers and she loves her chocolate milk with her grandpa. Sooooooo good to see her, it had been a little while.
She got this balloon at the grocery story and she loved it.
3 comments:
I think you have learned enough, it's just not her time to go. She really does have a bazzillion lives! Anna is so big and so cute!
Can't wait for this Thursday. I have so much to tell you so be prepared to have your ears talked to death!
We had a ton of fun stopping by. I am so glad that you finally got a great shot of Anna with Herb and his parents :)
Bye Bye People!
Congrats on your first Grandson!
Glad you are all doing well, even NaNa.
Post a Comment