Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Week and Weekend for me

Well first of all I want to wish all the mothers in my life a happy mothers day. They are all such amazing women. My own mom is beyond amazing and I have definately grown to appreciate what she means to me in my life.
To my daughter in laws who are wonderful mothers. I am so proud of them. They are raising beautiful children who will lead this church and the world into the next generation. They do a wonderful wonderful job at loving and caring for their little ones. Enjoy them young they grow up too too fast.
I have always hated mother's day, you know all of the reasons, but I do have to say that when you have boy out in the missionfield it all gets better. Because even if it just a few minutes of the day you get to hear their voice and in the voice they are able to tell you they are okay and working hard to be obediant and do the work they were sent to do.
At this point in life there is nothing better on mothers day for me. He sounds so great and that is music to my ears. I am so excited for him, he is so excited for a hurricane.....go figure, he is such an adventureous kid. Have fun with that son.....
Good to hear your voice son, good to hear your language. Really proud how fast you are being blessed with the gift of tounges. Greatful for a good companion trainer who is building his confidence. Thanks Elder Passey. It was a great talk.

Here we are on Saturday. The changing of the guards day at the beach. It is Christopher and Rachels days to be there and our flight was later in the evening so we got to spend a couple hours with them. It was a joy. Such a doll baby Anna is and she was really pretty good about that huge amount of water that overwhelms me in front of her. Here Papa is showing her the sail boats. She loved it.

And then she was done!!! she is so darling.



He is her pretty pedicure her grandma Nielsen gave her before she came to the beach.
So cute, thanks Grandma Nielsen.

Cute family picture. I love her giggle.
Here we all are, even baby Calan is showing up pretty good. I can tell he is a handsome guy.
The wind was taking my hair to the next town i think, but I love this picture anyway.

Great memories with her dad and papa. She was so happy.
She loved this for sure.

I love this little picture getting down to the beach she kept saying sand sand sand every single step. Such fun discoveries.
Thanks for letting us stay for a couple of hours with you. I know you are enjoying the week and making wonderful memories. I can't wait to see the pictures.
Be Safe and know we love you........
Don't have too much fun without us.......Just Kidding!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to talk to my missionary. Glad to hear your talk went well! I hear you about the Lakers, I hate them almost as much as I hat the Spurs! What a great game though, GO SUNS!

Unknown said...

Cute post!! Thank you... and happy mother's day to you!! :o) And I'm so glad you enjoyed Mother's Day this year!

Unknown said...

I don't know why I'm under Cody's name... but it's me!

Sunderhaus Family said...

Oh my gosh our week was so much fun it ended way too soon. I wish we had had a little more time with you guys...Anna (and we) adored it. She misses the beach already.

Much love, and I hope you had a great Mother's Day

Thanks again for the beach!

Sherrie said...

I'm So Glad you had a wonderful Mothers' Day!! I love you tons!!! Thank you for your love and example you have always given and shown me!!!

James and Izzy said...

HOW FUN! It sounds like a nice mothers day and fun getaway! Love you!!

Lisa said...

Wendi!!!! I love your family they are so cute. And I miss that Jordan what wonderful missionary he is!!!!