For the past couple days Anna has been in Mesa playing with all of her grandparents while Christopher and Rachel and Calin get better
at home in Flagstaff.
Yesterday Grandma Nielsen brought Anna to spend some time at our house for the next few days. Anna had not been feeling too well, with an icky tummy, but she is such a sweetie that she seemed in good spirits. A couple hours into the afternoon she went down for a nap. About 20 minutes later I really felt like I should check on her. Poor little on was in the only corner of the crib that did not have throw up in it. I felt so bad for her. She could not stop throwing up and her poor little bottom was no fun either. Because we have had too many dehydration issues in the past few months with our grandkids I ran her to the urgent care to make sure she was okay. They sent us the ER where we sat for about an hour and after talking on the phone with her daddy decided that we would just go home and do what they do with her there. Sure enough it worked and she was a happy clam today. Thank heavens for pedialite!!!
Early this evening we decided that we should go in the back yard and take the plunge!!!
She loved it. We were so hoping that sweet little cousin Lexee could join us, but unfortunately she is really sick as well with a high fever and an infection she just can't seem to kick.
Hope you get better Lexee. Anyway so it was just Anna hanging out in the pool.
She has never ever liked me to take her picture. She refuses to pose so we just keep shooting and shooting hoping for the best ever. Well here they are. Nothing like a kid enjoying the water. Oh to be young again!!! :)
Papa put the slide in the pool and she thought that was the best. I got a video for Uncle Jordan so he could see how big his Anna Banana has gotten.
Then I taught her how to drink out of the hose. My favorite thing in the world. I know gross huh!!! But I love it and all of my kids love drinking out of the hose, well at least they did when they were little. Anna would drink it and then spit it out, it was so funny.
I hope all of you enjoyed your day as much as we did. She was so pooped out and did not have a nap today so she fell right asleep just before 8 pm. Wish me luck that she stays asleep for the night. I sure enjoy these little ones. I just run out of energy way too fast.
Early this evening we decided that we should go in the back yard and take the plunge!!!She loved it. We were so hoping that sweet little cousin Lexee could join us, but unfortunately she is really sick as well with a high fever and an infection she just can't seem to kick.
Hope you get better Lexee. Anyway so it was just Anna hanging out in the pool.
She has never ever liked me to take her picture. She refuses to pose so we just keep shooting and shooting hoping for the best ever. Well here they are. Nothing like a kid enjoying the water. Oh to be young again!!! :)
Papa put the slide in the pool and she thought that was the best. I got a video for Uncle Jordan so he could see how big his Anna Banana has gotten.Then I taught her how to drink out of the hose. My favorite thing in the world. I know gross huh!!! But I love it and all of my kids love drinking out of the hose, well at least they did when they were little. Anna would drink it and then spit it out, it was so funny.
I hope all of you enjoyed your day as much as we did. She was so pooped out and did not have a nap today so she fell right asleep just before 8 pm. Wish me luck that she stays asleep for the night. I sure enjoy these little ones. I just run out of energy way too fast.
7 comments:
I love it! I have great memories of drinking out of hoses as a child. I am so grateful that Anna is having so much fun and glad that she is feeling better. Can you send me the collages and videos? I LOVE how you put the pictures together! I hope that Lexee feels better
You have sure had your share lately! I am glad things are better.
WENDI! i have done some more crocheting! i did some booties…still working on getting them the right sizes…i am going to start in a little beanie for my twin nieces that are coming! i will post some pictures of my mismatched booties soon! HAHA. someday i will get it down…and i am the same way about visual. that is how i did the booties, i typed in maryjane crochet booties and got the cutest pattern! i think i have it memorized now. haha. anyway…you should post some of your pictures!
sorry the grand babies aren't feeling so good…glad everyone is getting better! love you too wendi!
We are so bummed we missed it, but glad Anna got some quality time with you guys! Love you! Thanks for all you do!
That reminds me of Katlyn when she was a little one, HATED having her picture taken, like my magic box was stealing her soul... silly girl. She's only slightly gotten over it and tolerates it for a few snaps before she scowls and says "enough mom" Of course there were no digital cameras then so I would have to waste a roll of film to catch 1 or 2 good ones of her. These are darling and you and she both will be glad for your picture-taking diligence later in life :) You're such a good grandma! oxox
Wonderful wonderful. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us. Thinking of you and all of your little sickies. Hope everyone is continuing to get ALL Better!
♥
Hey Wendi! Thanks for your help last week! Anna looks like she had just way so much fun! She sure loved the CD you gave her. I hear you are a sewing crazy woman lately. I'd love to see your projects sometime!!
Post a Comment