I think this sweet little boy is wondering what the heck is happening to me!!!
Such a serious plea for it to all end and he can go back home :)

Doesn't he look so much better without all of those tubes and oxygen in him. He has had the iv antibiotic in for 24 hours now and is improving. Rachel says that he is somewhat more spunky and is eating really much better. So that is a blessing of all of your prayers.
They will still be in the hospital until tomorrow at least. That is when the results of the lumbar puncture will be back. So far so good and we totally feel the blessings from heaven on our family at this time. I love prayer and the power of it. So again thank you and thanks to a wonderful Father in Heaven who loves each and every one of us.
They will still be in the hospital until tomorrow at least. That is when the results of the lumbar puncture will be back. So far so good and we totally feel the blessings from heaven on our family at this time. I love prayer and the power of it. So again thank you and thanks to a wonderful Father in Heaven who loves each and every one of us.It's the best.
1 comment:
I am so grateful I have you- you have made so many great friends whose prayers all count so much :) Between your prayers and theirs, we were bound to do well.
Loves!
Rachel
Post a Comment