Yesterday was Nana's 82nd Birthday who would have thought.......
We asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said pumpkin pie and her family so that's what she got. This is all of her and papa's great grandchildren. L - R Baby Calin (1 month) Anna (2 years), and Lexee (1 year)
I am so glad that we got this picture and all of them are at least looking at the camera
I think they both really enjoyed the evening I know we did.
Anna loved the chocolate pie as you can see.
Lexee thought Papa's cane was the best toy ever.
And Calin fell right in love with Aunt Cina.
It was a really fun night.
The top pictures are 4 generations I think that is so cool.The bottom left were the children who could make it
L-R Herb (the oldest son), Cina (the youngest and only daughter)
Wes (One of the twins)
Les and Steven could not make it.
Then at the bottom is Cina and Kyle.
While we were there I got to see Lexee walking for the first time andI was so delighted. So I put this video on for the memory.
I have decided that we have not a clue when our time will end on this earth I have always known that, but with taking care of Nana and expecting her to go so many times and seeing her pull right back into the swing of things, I am understanding it more and more each day.
I am so glad that we got together for this night, it is a memory we will all treasure for sure.
Remember to make each day the very best it can be.....we never know!!!
Have a wonderful week.

3 comments:
What a really cute post! It was such a fun evening and I am SO glad that you got all of those generational photos!
Nana seemed really really happy and it was really nice of you to get the pumpking pies
Wendi I got those onsies at Marshalls they were 6 for $4.99 and I love that they are long sleeved, Walmart carries Gerber brand too but sometimes the long sleeves are hard to find.
What great memories not only for Nana and Papa, but for your kids. I loved the picture of Papa's ears, it cracked me up!
Post a Comment