What a wonderful wonderful weekend we had in Flagstaff.
It was Calins blessing day and it was so beautiful.
Cody, Stephanie, Lexee, Herb and I all piled into the truck
and headed north. Although we were cramped, it was a fun ride together.
We had so much fun with all of the grandbabies together.
They are darling when they play, and it is just amazing to me
how fast our little family is growing.
Christopher gave Calin a beautiful blessing and the spirit was so strong.
Christopher gave Calin a beautiful blessing and the spirit was so strong.I am so proud of my boys and how they hold their priesthood
with great honor.
a fun pose. Outside of Christopher and Rachel's Apt. there is this
amazing lawn and beautiful trees. The weather was beyond beautiful
and the wind just blew and blew. It was soooooo great.
and I loved that Rachel wanted him to be blessed in the same
little outfit that his daddy was blessed in 26 1/2 years ago.
I am so glad it fit him and when we compare pictures
well its kindof crazy how much they look alike.
Since they started school we won't get to see them as often. I enjoyed the summer
when we could run back and forth more frequently.
He just loves these girls and I am pretty sure they are
in love with him as well.
It was a wonderful weekend. Thanks Christopher and Rachel
for giving us this beautiful baby boy to enjoy and for
sharing your home with us this weekend.
We love all of these precious grandchildren so much!




9 comments:
What a special time for your cute family! I am jealous that you got to go to the cool weather. And I have one quilt done....what was I thinking??
thanks for posting the pictures mom! Looks like it sure was a special day...sad we missed it but grateful for the updates! Love you tons and can't wait to see you on friday!
Great pictures! So glad you were able to be there cause I know that it would have taken a MAJOR disaster to keep you away!!
so glad you had a great time, how fun. you are the cool grandparents huh?
You sure have cute grandkids! Bet you enjoyed the much cooler weather in Flagstaff! Love the pictures.
Wow your little family sure is growing. Great pictures. Everyone looks good and happy.
I too am jealous of your chance to get out of the heat.
So sweet!! Love and MIss you!! Your Grandkids are so blessd to have such AWESOME Grandma and Grandpa!!!!!!!
This is so cute Wendi! I'm so glad you posted them. Love your blog list too. I was exploring today. It's a good thing I am limited by money or I'd be crafting all day every day after looking at those!
Take care of your sweet self.
Post a Comment