If you know my Herb, then you know he cannot, will not, refuses to sit still. So tonight all of a sudden he decided to tape off the floor and start scraping the ceilings of that gross popcorn yuk. He got the old dining room finished and then we had to go and take care of his parents.
So tomorrow we will have to move all of the furniture and clear off the top of the big shelf that is in between the rooms. We are planning on painting the kitchen, family room and hallway and before we do that, we wanted to get this done.
I usually don't like the rain, but today it was perfect.
Tonight though, as you all probably know it got crazy.
Hail, Hail, Hail
Arizona weather, you never know what's coming.
The hail was the size of a quarter, at least that is how big it was by the time we got it into the house to measure. It has been a wonderful week so far, I hope yours has been good too.
Enjoy the rest of it.
5 comments:
dad did such a great job! think your storms are heading our way!!!! hope you have a great day, we love you!
He is always doing a home improvement project on your home. He is definitely a keeper!!
You always have such pretty flowers in your front yard. Glad you got some sewing & movies in.
Are you gonna post the pics of Herb's finished projects? :)
Chris says he has been wanting to get to that forever! Congratulations! I love how hard he works. Congrats on the sewing day - I hoped you really enjoyed it.
Oh MAN!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Soon no more popcorn!!!! I'll definitely help when I get back if there is still stuff to do. And what a storm I missed! Wow!! Reminds me of the time me and Jordan and Jacque went and jumped on the trampoline in the that big hail pile! Love you!
Post a Comment