Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Wonderful Man

 Today is Herb's birthday, he is beyond amazing and there are really no words to describe just how lucky I am to have him. I hope he had a great day today. He has been so busy with the painting and caulking, and taping, and all the re-do on this house that he never really stops to do anything for himself.
 Christopher and Rachel came down from Flagstaff this weekend for his birthday and he was so happy that they did. He sure loves seeing them, but best of all he loves all of his grandbabies so much, so he was really glad to get lots of loves from all of them.
 Crazy Nammie and Batman........cool kid that batman boy.
 We had our ward party on Saturday night, It was so much fun to see all of the kids dressed up.
I really do love halloween.
 Lexee could not come to the ward party, but a darling little tink came over today to wish her Pop-sicle a happy happy birthday.
 Anna and Lexee are becoming fast happy cousins. They sure enjoyed each other this weekend.
 This is my angel baby Lexee, whenever she comes over she and I go out into the front yard and lay down and count all of the planes that fly by. She can spot a plane so far away. She is such a delight to hang out with. I love that she loves laying on the lawn with me.
 These girls crack me up. I was in the kitchen fixing dinner and all I kept hearing was screaming. I of course was really worried that someone was hurt. Oh no, they were just playing in the old dollhouse outside
peek-a-boo through the windows. Too fun.
 Then wonderful Auntie Cina came with Uncle Kyle and then the fun really began.
 Don't you just love little ones at the piano. I hope they really get to play one day.
 The duet!!! :)

 Great picture Rachel, thanks I love their little hands.
 Calin was such a happy baby all weekend, but something spooked him, and Cina got the mess........
 Uncle Kyle was teaching Anna chopstix, she just loves that Uncle Kyle.
 Since we are painting the big mirror in on the floor and these girls had a blast admiring their darling little selfs. So adorable. I wish we could bottle up little ones and keep them sweet and innocent forever.
Too bad I guess for me......
Thanks Auntie Cina and Uncle Kyle for stopping by to see us.
Happy Birthday Honey
Your family loves you to pieces.

4 comments:

elizabeth lawlor said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERBIE!!!! thought of him last night!:) hope it was a good day!:)

Sunderhaus Family said...

Happy birthday Herb Man :)

curtis and jacque dana said...

We're so sad we missed all the festivities): I guess we can make Jordan feel better that we didn't get to be there either! But happy birthday DAD, love you so much! We can't wait for Thanksgiving, Curt is already starting to say he's excited, which he usually doesn't do until the date comes closer! We must need a family fix, love you all!

Marilyn said...

Way cute pictures! Give Herbie a big hug and kiss from me for his birthday. Did he tell you I sang to him? What a good sport!!