We are so happy to have the wedding photos to share with you. Most of them were taken the day before but the group one was that day. It was such beautiful weather and just a really happy day all together. What a wonderful memory!!
We had so much fun at the luncheon. We had wonderful food and thanks to Elizabeth and Stephanie who did the cut table decorations, I think it went well.
We have a song for our family to teach our children how to spell our name. So we shared that with the Williams side so that they would know how to say it and spell it right. We really don't care about stuff like that we just thought it was a fun idea.
We also had the newlywedds play Minute to Win-it games and they got presents to help with the supply of TP/Toothbrushes/Kleenex/Candy/etc. for their new apartment!!!
It sure was fun to watch them!!! They were good sports!
Here we are at the reception. It was just a lovely night. Long, but way fun. I love how all of the pictures tuned out and I am so grateful for a good family picture for our family
BECAUSE........
Our oldest Son Christopher and his wife Rachel and their kiddos Anna and Calin moved to Orlando Florida. She got an amazing job with the University of Phoenix there and so they are now Floridians!!! Christopher drove the car and trail with a few of their things all by himself. I was so nervous for him, but he conquered the length of the country all alone and did really well.
Good job Christopher. They sold most of their things but they did have a small trailer full they took with them. Rachel and the Children flew on Monday and they met up that evening where they spent the night at her brother's home (yeah at least they have them there huh!!!) and then moved into their apartment the next day. They seem to be having a really good time on this adventure.
We are so happy for them. But we doooooo miss them bigtime. I know this is a good thing for their family and I love getting pictures and seeing the adventures they are experiencing.
Here are some of them......
Anna got a new bed, she left the twin here and missed her white bed so she was a happy camper that her good parents chose to get her a bed first. She is thrilled and so is Calin, cuz he was in a pack and play and anna was using his crib mattress. So now they both have their own beds and are so happy.
These are my cuties on their first Sunday (Anna is wearing her Sunbeam dress) It helps to make her feel safe as a new Sunbeam this year. Calin is loving the nursery as well. Anna was a big girl and told us last night that she said the prayer in primary and she did a really good job.
I love that. They live really close to DisneyWorld (I can't wait to visit)
They go and visit Downtown Disney which is free and huge and they love seeing all of the characters and things there. They even found a fun water fountain that you can run and play in.
They also live really close to a park and there is a beautiful lake right behind their apartment. It really is so pretty and green there. Christopher is being a stay at home dad and is doing a great job. He takes the kids on lots of walks and enjoys their beautiful big back yard where they can run and play. He is working on his cooking skills and has become quite the chef. Good job.
Rachel seems to love her job. She finished her training recently and seems to be doing really well. The people there really appreciate her talents and abilities. She is very talented for sure. We are so proud of this little family.
As I said before Rachel's brother Dave and his family live about 20 - 30 minutes from them. Close enough to enjoy each other for sure. They have a pool in their back yard and so Christopher went and helped Anna with her swimming and Calin loved playing with his cousins. Rachel joined them for a BBQ at the end of her day and I think they are loving Florida. We get to skype, usually on Sunday nights when some of the kids are here to say hello. It wasHer really fun last night to see how they are all doing. Anna said my favorite thing (just as a side note her big papa (herbs dad) just passed away recently, so keep that in mind.) for Mothers day I had my family (Mom Dad, Bro's and Sis) over for dinner with our kids who are here and so we skyped them. My dad was sitting by me on the couch and Anna saw him and I said hey Anna say hi to grandpa great and so she did, but just after the hi, she said "hey I thought he was in heaven alreadY!!!!!!!" I thought we would laugh our heads off. Then my dad said, "well maybe tonight!!!" Which would not have been good but it was funny. I love the things that sweet little girl says. We miss them a ton but are so happy that they are happy.
On Wednesday night Herb and I headed up to Logan Utah to watch our Jacque graduate from Utah State University. She has been there 5 years and got her degree in PE with a minor in Heath. She has loved every second of College (she's crazy that way) but she enjoys learning so much. She is sad to see it end, but so happy to be applying to different schools and hoping that one of them will let her be their PE teacher. She did so well at student teaching and the people there really loved her. She enjoyed it so much. I can't wait to see her in action. I know she is amazing at it.
Utah State was Jacque's dream, and when she fell in love with our darling Curtis we were a pinch concerned that her dream would end there. I remember she said that would be okay, cuz she got her dream man and she would go wherever he wanted and needed them to go. She was grateful for at least a year at her dream school. Little did she know that Curt would follow her up there and let her dream continue to come true. Since then they have worked really hard together getting their educations. He has one and a half years left there and she will stand by his side just like he stood by hers. You could see the pride in his eyes. He is so good to our girl. For that we are so grateful.
Curts' Dad, Mom and little brother, Herb and I were there to enjoy this moment with her.
We are all so proud of you sweet girl and we are so glad that we got to share this time with you. It sure does not seem like 5 years ago for me, but of course I was not the one surviving school.....
You did a really good job.
While Curt and Jacque have lived in Logan, they have had amazing people there to be their families. Both of them have been their Bishop's and can I just say how wonderful it is to have people love and take care of your kids when you don't live by them. We love love love these people, and I know that they have been an extra special blessing in the kids lives. Both families keep saying please come back after the summer is over. And even though they know that Curt still have a year and a half there they are worried they won't come back. The kids came home with us this year and spending the summer here in mesa. Curt is doing his shaddowing hours for PA school here and they will both be working fulltime during the summer here. We are so excited to have them home it's been a while and so we are grateful for this opportunity. But we promised the Grunigs and the Visicks that we would return them at the end of the summer. We had a BBQ party in the Visicks back yard, and the Grunigs joined us. We had a great visit and good food. Thank you families who love our kids.
CJ the Visicks son made Jacque a fish pinata and it was filled with all of our favorite goodies. So cute. I hope that the pictures blow up when you tap on them. The Grunigs are their Bishop now and they are on the bottom left side. The Visicks were their Bishop first and then he was put into the Stake Presidency. Curt Served with both of them in the Bishoprics and Jacque served with both of them as RS Pres. They love these families as if they were their own.
Since the kids will both be working full time they needed both of their cars. So they drove their Acura home and we hauled Ruby home cuz she overheats and needs to be fixed. Thankfully Curts dad can help him get that fixed this summer and they can save some money, and learn more about fixing cars. Tons of fun huh!!!
Well thanks for enduring the pictures, but I am doing long picture blogs so that our family can enjoy each others lives even if we live a zillion miles away. Curt and Jacque left on Friday Night for a cruise for graduation, and Jordan and Jessica left this morning for their honeymoon cruise as well.
We are hoping that they are having such a great time. We will be anxious to hear all about the fun they must be having in the Bahama's..........
I'm not jealous at all!!!!!!!
I LOVE MY FAMILY












4 comments:
That's such a great post! I loved seeing pictures of the luncheon since I wasn't there. It really looked like a ton of fun! Chris had fun reading this post. I LOVE the pictures of Jacque graduating....especially the one of Curt hugging her. It is so exciting!
I LOVED the famiy picture at the top!! Will you e-mail me pics?! I need to have one at work :)
Congrats Wendi on a GREAT post!
Wow, Wendi - that's quite the post! So much exciting stuff going on!
Dave and I are thrilled to have Chris & Rachel in town. In fact, they are only 4-5 minutes away from our home, which is perfect for our last-minute pool party invitations AND for Rachel to swing by with a carton of my favorite ice cream just 'cuz she's awesome.
They were over for dinner on Sunday and Chris brought some amazing applesauce-butterscotch cookies. Dave hid the last of them on top of the fridge just so our kids wouldn't finish them off. :p
P.S. Thanks for sharing so much joy in this post. The happiness you feel just radiates and makes me smile. :D
I love your happy place--alot going on, so fun to read all about it--
Thanks for all of the support!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH(: Love the wedding pic's and the one's of the Florida Sunderhaus family!!! SO FUN
Post a Comment