This picture will not go where it is suppose to so there you go, what can we say (crazy blogger women!!!)
Well check out that Turkey, isn't it beautiful (I am not referring to the old bird in the glasses!!!) It turned out so yummy. I was so happy about that. There is nothing quite like a Butterball in the oven. Amazing how when you actually follow the directions, it works. I am bit delayed in direction following. Didn't Herb do a wonderful job carving the Turkey? He is amazing, always amazing. Talents just oooooozing......He is so good to our family, especially me, so thank you Herbie for all that you do.
I had such a great time with my sister. We don't get to be with each other very often, life is fun that way, but I have to say it was wonderful to work side by side with her in the kitchen. So thanks for that Amy, You are an amazing person and I am blessed to have you as my sister. I love that baby, she just brings such warm fuzzies, no matter what the rest of the day brings.
(Left) Amy and Kurt, they are wonderful, I know I keep using that word, but it was such a great day....(Below) These are 4 of my nephews Stanton, Jarrett, Holden, and Samuel. I have 8 nephews on my side of the family. We were missing Uncle Jeff and his gang. Hope their day went great. 
(Left) My parents, wow which one do I look like? I just hope that when I grow up, I can have that beautiful white hair. I love them, it was so good to have then here. Aren't they great......
Anna sure wanted Stanton's drink. She did not take her eyes off of it. Soon she will be old enough to steal all of our drinks when we are not looking!!!
Here is my mom, always working so hard. She never sits down. Isn't she beautiful. I love my mom:)

Aunti Roni just loves the babies. She is so good with them, and as you can see Anna is in love with her as well. Thanks Aunt Roni for taking good care of the babies.

Here is the grandpa, not proud at all. He is such a sweet grandpa, and he held Anna while all of us ate and then finally got to have Thanksgiving Dinner himself. He is amazing, I know I keep saying that, but it's true. Thanks grandpa...

Well it appears that we lost some of them. These boys crashed after we were done and we did not hear from them for about 4 hours. I was so jealous.......wish I could sleep like that in my old age....insomnia is my friend.....
This was a wonderful day. I enjoyed every single minute, even the sleepless ones! The only thing that could have made this day better would have been to have Jacque and Curt here, but they were in Salt Lake, being blessed by the kindness of the wonderful Moutso's family. (I am certain that I did not spell that right, sorry....) Anyway, I just want to say a big thank you tons for taking care of my kids. Your family is so sweet to take in more children. It really made me feel good to know they were there. Thanks again Moutso's family.
Rachel and Christopher,
Man those card tables were not as big as I wanted them to be. I forget all of the children have grown up and we can't fit as many people in that room as we use to.
Aunti Roni just loves the babies. She is so good with them, and as you can see Anna is in love with her as well. Thanks Aunt Roni for taking good care of the babies.
Here is the grandpa, not proud at all. He is such a sweet grandpa, and he held Anna while all of us ate and then finally got to have Thanksgiving Dinner himself. He is amazing, I know I keep saying that, but it's true. Thanks grandpa...
Well it appears that we lost some of them. These boys crashed after we were done and we did not hear from them for about 4 hours. I was so jealous.......wish I could sleep like that in my old age....insomnia is my friend.....
This was a wonderful day. I enjoyed every single minute, even the sleepless ones! The only thing that could have made this day better would have been to have Jacque and Curt here, but they were in Salt Lake, being blessed by the kindness of the wonderful Moutso's family. (I am certain that I did not spell that right, sorry....) Anyway, I just want to say a big thank you tons for taking care of my kids. Your family is so sweet to take in more children. It really made me feel good to know they were there. Thanks again Moutso's family.
What a great season to reflect on all of our blessings. I have sooooo many, I can't count them. I am so thankful for this family, for every single member of it. For the good times, and the hard times, we can get through it all with each other. I am so grateful to a loving Father in Heaven who knows me and blessed me with this family. So thanks family for coming to dinner, and for loving me, you are WONDERFUL!!!
Here's to hanging Christmas lights, and putting up trees, to wrapping presents, and hanging stockings, to making memories, that will last not only through this life but through all eternity. Aren't memories the best...........Happy Holidays to all of you.
6 comments:
Mom it looks like it was a success. i am so happy for you! i loved seeing all the pictures, we missed being home. but you know the moutsos they are one of a kind, talk about friends forever! We love you mom...down to 2 weeks!
congratulations, Wendi, on a job well done.
WOOOO :) looks like it was wonderful!!
You have such a fun family! Looks like you had a blast.
Hey my favorite Wendi...
I see you had a wonderful day of giving Thanks... I have not put up any of my pics yet - but our day was really lovely. did you find my blog? I emailed you the linkage.
I'll see you tomorrow at church-a-roo
love you and I am FULL of Thanksgiving for you.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
WOW i didn't realize all my tan left me!! Sheesh what a ghost! haha.. I love you mom! And YOU ARE AMAZING! Just so you know! And so easy to love! I love you tons!!! Thank you for everything! It was a marvelous thanksgiving
Post a Comment