Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sweet Kicks!!!


Call me crazy but I love these shoes!!! My kids call cool shoes sick kicks, but I like sweet kicks better so there you go!!! I have been looking for these Old School Adidas for quite a few months. I have gone on line to ever site I could think of. I have googled my way into every shoe source there is but no old school shoes for me. Only in the men's and never even in a mens 7 so that I could wear them. But on Tuesday of this week I was in the mall with my aunt and we were headed for Dillards clearance racks (of course) and low and behold I glanced to my right and on the clearance rack for $19.99 (instead of $60.00) there they were. One pair only and you guessed it they were in my size. So I guess patience is a virtue!!! I love them. So I thought I put it in writing. Once again, call me crazy, but I love these shoes!!!

5 comments:

Turleygirl said...

They were meant to be yours and looking oh so stylish.

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

VERY EXCITING MOM!! That's so even more awesome that they were 20 bucks!! You should've posted your way sweet red shoes too!

Jerry said...

Check out who else is blogging.

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn said...

SAWEET!