Last night was the first volleyball game of the 2009 season. We played Desert Vista and although it wasn't our best playing, or the best reffing I have seen we managed somehow to win!!! Yeah! It was so good to be back in the stands watching Jordan play. He is amazing. I am always blown away at his ability to be able to read the court and know exactly what to do. What a great kid. It took all 5 games to win, which really made it exciting, but scarey all at the same time and too close for my comfort, but all that counts is that we came out on top. So tonight we play McClintock at Red Mountain. I am so excited I love volleyball and watching him play. So yeah Jordan on your victory. I tried taking pictures but I stink at it. They were all too blurry.
As for our adventure with Nana, she is still sleeping a ton, but I guess that is to be expected so I will stop worrying about it and just take the best care of her that I can. Today I will go early in the morning then the aids will come and take over for a little while. That really does help a lot. Dad continues to hope for her to get better, and then he says he knows she won't so that is really hard. I feel sad for dad especially. He takes such good care of her. When she was awake yesterday she was very alert so that was fun. We got to hear a few more stories of her childhood and when she first had her kids. So we will press onward and do our best, and in the end it is always the Lords plan. It's really good to know that I think, it helps a ton to know that He is in charge and we are just to do our best. I love that. Have a great day all of you wonderful people in my life. Your'e the best.
1 comment:
Wendi Your post are so touching!!! I'm grateful for them!!!! Thank you for sharing your heart, testimony and memories with us!!!! You are truly amazing!!! I love you!!! My heart goes out to you and your family!!!!!!!! We will continue to pray for your family!!!!! I'm so grateful you feel the prayers and love from friends and family during a very difficult time!!!!!!! I'm glad you are cherishing the moments and making memories that will last forever in your hearts!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment