Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanks Aunt Amy and Uncle Kurt


Thanks Aunt Amy and Uncle Kurt for having such a great Thanksgiving.... It was great. I love my sister's new home. It has so much room and so we were all so comfortable. The food was the best (perfect turkey uncle Kurt).
So thanks for hosting it this year.
We took family pictures and at the top is Kurt and Amys family, Holden, and Jarrett, My mom and Dad.
Our little family who was there when we took the picture. Christopher and Rachel and Anna were there earlier and then went to her families for their Thanksgiving. Curt and Jacque came after the Dana's had their Thanksgiving, so really all we were missing was Cody and Stephanie and Lexee. They are in California with Stephanie's family having so much fun I am sure. But we missed them.
This is my nephew Jarrett, he is so great. they have this crazy bull dog names TANK... that dog is the best. He was so much fun and I think this is the best picture ever. A man, his leather chair, and a bull dog. Does life get any better then that!!





I am totally thankful for this guy. He was so sick with allergies this weekend, but always so good to his family. We love that our house is full of family this week. With a cute little redhead that melts her papa's heart.




Here she is, that crazy redhead that we adore. She loves the olives on her fingers. She was very precise which finger she wanted them on. By the way she loved TANK!!!




Here we are out back. It was a beautiful day to be outside. What a great Thanksgiving day.








And low and behold, look what Auntie Amy found, a cute little reindeer!!! She loved those antlers.

It was a really great day. And we got some amazing news. There will be another wonderful little one to love. Christopher and Rachel are going to have another baby in July 2010. We are so excited. The more grandbabies, the better is what we think. Hope all of your holidays were wonderful as well. Good food, good people, pretty much LIFE IS GOOD....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Chris and Rachel! We are excited for them! We missed you guys, but hopefully we can all get together soon!

Marilyn said...

I can't believe you didn't call and tell me! Looks like you had a great day.

Sunderhaus Family said...

Aunt Amy sure puts on a great spread!
I am very excited for a new little one in the family too--- more for Papas and Tamas to love :)

The Frost Family said...

Hey here I am! That was so funny running into at Michaels at 9:00 at night! Mom and I were there til they closed, then we ran over to target until they closed! It's hard getting out during the day especially with a wild boy like Owen! So we have to wait til they go to bed! Well as soon as I found out where we are going I'll post it! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!