We are having a great weekend. So nice since the last one was pretty scarey. Go to Stephanie and Cody's blog on the right side called "me and my best friend" to read all about our scarey weekend with poor little Lexee. So grateful for all of the prayers in her behalf. Who would know to look at this precious little one that we could have lost her so quickly last weekend.
Christopher and Rachel and Anna came in this weekend for his last Rugby game in Phoenix. So we were so excited because it has been a few weeks since we have seen them. So we have had a blast. All of the pictures are out of order but oh well.
This was at the end of the evening in their pjs (of course they must match if the mema and papa have anything to do with it!)
We are reading my favorite book "A Fly Went By" I have loved this book since I was little and I gave it to each of them this Christmas and they seem to like it as a well.
Here they are after bathtime getting dried off and hugs from mema/nammie (whichever they choose to call me!
They love the soft towels and of course being nakey!
I love how they just examine each other. Discovering all they can. Fun Cousin Time
Here we are in the tub. I am amazed at how much they remind me of their dads. They even picked their dads favorite toys. They are almost exactly the same age apart at their dads were and bathtime was always a treat!!!
Lexee loves the pokey toy!!!
Anna is trying to decide if she wants that pokey or if she can find her gumby!!!
ARRRRRR says little pirate Lexee, she had had it with the picture thing and we were bending the chair backwards which I think gave them both a little scare.
Love this little face. She is so funnnnnnnnnnnnny with her faces!
Lexee was not sure whether she wanted a kiss or not......but
She quickly gave in for the big fishy kiss. Sweet Anna loves that LUCKY as she calls her.
Isn't that a precious face. Sometimes she just freezes her face in this exact position and just leaves it there for so long. She did that a lot in the hospital she was so cute.
Such happy cousins. I hope they always stay this sweet with each other.
Little miss fishy face!!! I love it!
Look at how tender Anna is with her little arm around Lexee while Lexee just can't get enough of those fun rubber boots!!!
We are going to celebrate Easter with them tomorrow since Herb and I are not going to be here next week. We are the luckiest grandparents in the world from our point of view and I hope that we never ever ever forget just how lucky we are. Thanks kids for sharing these beautiful babies with us. We love you girly girls.
We are reading my favorite book "A Fly Went By" I have loved this book since I was little and I gave it to each of them this Christmas and they seem to like it as a well.
We are going to celebrate Easter with them tomorrow since Herb and I are not going to be here next week. We are the luckiest grandparents in the world from our point of view and I hope that we never ever ever forget just how lucky we are. Thanks kids for sharing these beautiful babies with us. We love you girly girls.
7 comments:
They are so cute! Man I wish we could be there with them. We're missing so much, but will hopefully be able to make up for it in the years to come! Can't wait to see you! We love you
Great pictures! I love how Anna is so tender with Lexee. How fun for you to have a great weekend with your family. Have fun next week on your "birthday" trip!!
So cute!! and I thought it was funny, I read it out loud to Cody (cause he saw I was on yours and asked what you wrote) and when it got to the matching jammies part Cody mocked it and more like if Mema has anything to do with it.. It's just papa's money, that's all he has to do with it! haha.. maybe it was a moment you had to be here for, but it made me laugh! Thanks for the cute jammies!!
I ADORE their matching PJ's and how much they love you both and each other! I am so grateful for their little outfits and how willing you both are to help us new moms with cute little outfits. I am the envy of many young mothers I know!
It was a great weekend.
Loves!
Rachel
Oh my goodness, those little ones are adorable. What a fun time you must of had. You are such a fun Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks for your love and support and comments on my blog, it is fun to catch up through blogging.
Well it doesn't get much better than that! Adorable pictures, adorable girls and a way cute post.
Thanks for sharing your fun with us.
I was looking at your cute post last night, and Aubrey came over and proceeded to look through all of your posts. Amazing that a 7 year old knows how to click through all the older posts, and watch the videos. Anyhow, she still remembers you guys and asked if your 2 grandaughters were your new kids : ) Then she asked if they were her babysitters kids (Jacque). So, then I showed her the actual parents. Gotta love Aubs :)
Post a Comment