Anna loved going upstairs with Aunt Jacque. then she could look down at all of us and just giggle...
Here is Anna and Lexee with their gifts. They were so darling together. They really are enjoying each other.
Here is Anna and Lexee with their gifts. They were so darling together. They really are enjoying each other.
Lexee opened her presents very slowly and with great technique!!!
Jordan suprised his mama with this beautiful diamond necklace to wear while he is gone. I love it, thanks Jordan....
Curtis suprised Jacque with diamond earrings. They are so pretty. Good job Curt...
Jordan got a new camera. It's that touch screen one. He is going to make great memories with that camera....
Here is Herbie, this is the day he got soooooo sick. No fun at all, Merry Christmas. We thought we were going to loose him. He doesn't get sick very often, but when he does it, man does he do it up good. We did not see much of him until we left. Poor Herb...
Here's the kids, we just had a wonderful morning...
Isn't this so sweet. Lexee was so cute always touching Anna. I love that!!!
Again we did home made gifts. This is my wonderful jeans quilt from Jacque. She really hated sewing for most of her life, but now she doesn't think it's too bad and she did a wonderful job. I am so happy.... Thanks Jacque
Cody made this wonderful placque for Jacque. I love the saying....
Stephanie made Uncle Curt this great block with pictures that is a puzzle. It has like a ton of pictures and it is not as easy as you would think. Good Job Stephanie...
Christopher and Anna had Jordan and Cody so they made them Phoenix Suns snuggies..... Here they are doing the Snuggie Wave!
Curtis collected these beautiful leaves and framed them. It is such a beautiful picture. Good job Curt...
He has always wanted a kilt. I was so happy when I picked his name. He loves his kilt so that was wonderful....
Doesn't he make a handsome kilt wearer!!!
Here are the girls enjoying each other.
Isn't this picture hillarious. She was wearing these mittens because it was still so cold and playing with her toys...But the mittens were so big and she was so funny. I just love this picture.
Here are all of the kids helping to dig us out when we first got there.
Herb fell clear up to his hips trying to get in and get the fire started!!!
Here's the Jacque, of course she can't let the boys dig alone, such a helper...
Curtis is such a trooper, little did he know that being in this family means lots of work.....Too late now!!!
We all thought that Cody looked like a little old lady in his ear warmer! He couldn't get to the bag with his beanies...
This is the wonderful cabin that we get to enjoy. We made wonderful memories....Way too many to share and are so grateful for the opportunity to be together as a family. I am so blessed to have these wonderful children. Then make our lives so much better. Here's to a wonderful new year. Be Happy, Lifes too short to waste time being anything else. Thanks for the memories kids, we love you.....
8 comments:
You have such a great family Wendi! Those homemade gifts were really nice and creative! Love them! It looks like you all had fun even though the hubby got sick! Glad he was a trooper and pulled through! :) And THANK YOU for everything you do!
Looks like so much fun! And you had a white Christmas too! Thanks for reminding me to be happy!
Even though you and Herb were sick, it looks like you had a great time. Glad that both of you are doing better. Yeah, I am all for doing something together. Feel like I haven't seen you in a million years! Can't believe that Jord's farewell is in just a short few weeks. Oh, love the pictures!
How fun.... I love making memories and they will always be the ones your family remembers. Sorry that Herb was sick.. But looks like you all had a wonderful time. Love your quilt Jacque you did a beautiful job...
What a wonderful thing for your family. You will treasure those memories for years to come.
You are such a great updater Wendi. I love all the pictures. What a great memory for Jordan to take on his mission. Hope you are all feeling better. I am envious of your very white Christmas.
Hey I know that place! I'm glad you guys had a great time!
We had such a fun time mom! Thank you so much for a great couple weeks. I'm going through withdrawals, but am so excited for our next visit. We appreciate all you and dad do for us, we really are so blessed to have parents who we can look up to and admire. Thank you for all the memories, you're the best! We love you...good luck tomorrow, talk to you then!
Post a Comment