Thursday, January 21, 2010

Look what the mailman brought for me!!!

When Jordan was a little guy he loved his feety pajamas so much. He would quietly go to bed and quite a while later we would hear him in his room just giggling away. One night we went in to see what was going on and he came out with all of his blankets stuffed into his feety pajamas. He just laughed and laughed and laughed. Unfortunately I cannot get the picture out of the scrapbook to scan and show you. It is one of my favorite pictures ever. Anyway we went on line the other day and found a place that makes feety pajamas for adults (wish I had found it before Christmas) and we ordered them. He was really hoping they would come before he leaves next week.....
Here they are!Doesn't he look sooooooo cute!!! He is so funny. I love this kid. I am sure I have said that a few times before. Well little Anna and her parents came down to escape the snow in Flagstaff and spend some time with Jordan and this is what Anna found.....

It really has a flap in the back!!! So funny. So watch out Provo MTC the boy in the red feety pajamas is on his way!!!





7 comments:

curtis and jacque dana said...

That's so fun! They'll sure keep him warm. Love you guys!

Lisa said...

He is so adorable!!!! He will be missed.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunderhaus Family said...

hahahahah how fun

Becky said...

Love the new PJ's! What a cool Mom you are Wendi!! Best of luck to Jordan as he heads to the MTC this week. Lots of prayers headed your way. :o)

Sherrie said...

You are the best Mommy ever!!! I love them they are the best kind of PJ"s to have. I was bummed when my little kids stop wearing them. My baby turns five on saturday I can't believe it. I'm a little sad OK alot sad that time goes by so fast. Before I know it I will be sending Megan off to college. Not sure I'm ready for that either. We are way exited For Jordon. I know you are too but I'm also sending hugs your way. Love you guys tons!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun sending him off... it will be so worth it!