Saturday, January 16, 2010

Look What He Made For Me...

I was at a friends house and saw this amazing magnet board the other day, so I came home and said, "Hey Herb do you think you could make me a huge-mongus magnet board where the china hutch use to be to put all of Jordan's missionary pictures while he is gone on?" And he said what all good men say "YES DEAR!!!" He is amazing, that's where all of the kids get it from.
He worked so hard all week finishing up on some projects that have been haunting him for quite a while. I love how things that are happening in our lives make us get busy and get things done that we have been too busy to do before. I'm telling you give this man a project and he conquers it with everything he has in him. He worked until midnight or later last night to get this up on the wall.....and I LOVE IT!!!!!




He amazes me how he measures and measures and measures and puts it all up so perfectly. He has the patience of JOB for sure. It looks wonderful.

So here is the finished product and it is more then I could have asked for. I still have to paint the trim white and on my friends board they had mod podged scrapbook paper. It looked really cool, but I am debating that I kind-of like the metal, but we will see. Give me your opinions and then I will debate it within my brain and decide. I will post later when it is complete. For now I just want to say THANK YOU HONEY, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

6 comments:

Kassi said...

That is fabulous! I saw your son with two friends walking into the Temple as I was getting in my car to leave after going yesterday. I have to work tomorrow (dang having to work every third weekend!) so I'm so sorry I will miss his talk! I bet it is going to be wonderful too! But I will be there in spirit and I still love you all!

James and Izzy said...

Super cute idea!!! Oh how i miss the wonderful Sunderhai. love you guys.

curtis and jacque dana said...

It looks great! Good job Dad! Can't wait to see everything else. We love you!

elizabeth lawlor said...

looks GREAT!:) see you guys tomorrow!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

love it wish i had one of those when my boys were out!!! how you doing??

Turleygirl said...

What a guy! btw, we enjoyed being a part of your cheer team today. Way to go Mom & Dad for raising such a great kid! We really enjoyed Jordan's talk, it was awesome!!!