Monday, January 18, 2010

What a great day...

We had a wonderful weekend. After a week of cleaning and organizing and creating, it was all worth every second. Thank you to all of you who came and supported our Boy. Your love was definately felt and we appreciate you so much. Jordan gave a wonderful talk, keeping us in stitches and tears. He is going to be such a great missionary and we are so proud of him. He had such a great day, here are some highlights when friends and his siblings gathered that night. ENJOY....
Jordan adores these 2 girls. I think they are the ones he will miss the most!
Crazy kids, Gotta Love it!!!



I just love these boys.
They are such great friends.


He had such support from all of his friends. Thanks guys for being great kids.




Here he is with Clint and Elizabeth Lawlor. They are always so supportive. Thanks Lawlors


The DeGracies'......What can we say. This is Jordan's other family. He has had a lifetime of adventures with this wonderful family. Thanks DeGracies for loving our boy.

Anna just loves her PAW PAW.
He was so happy to get his Anna Hugs.








So grateful Christopher and Rachel and Anna were able to come down. Poor Rachel is not feeling well with this pregnancy so thanks guys for traveling again.
I know that Jordan really wanted you there.

These girls played so cute together. Anna has been practicing holding her new dolly and she just holds on to Lexee or Lucky as she calls her. Lexee loves Anna's hair and is either kissing it, eating it, or pulling that little bob on the top!!!
Such fun cousins.
I love it!







How fun that the McNamara's came from California. Soooooo good to see them and have them there. Jordan really was grateful for that. We just love the Macs'!!!








I love this little video of Jordan and Anna they have quite the relationship. It is adorable, Enjoy

9 comments:

curtis and jacque dana said...

HOW FUn! Your house looks awesome!(: I love what you did with the pictures in the family room...It looks so good! looks like we missed out on a fun memory but thanks for calling us and letting us listen! We love you and miss you!

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

looks like a great weekend! i know brett and allison had fun. we wish we could have come too...we haven't been in arizona since before rylee was born! hopefully we'll make it there this year - i know quinn has been talking about wanting to go out for his 10 year high school reunion, so i guess once we figure out when that is we'll try to make plans (: oh, and i do LOVE those cousins. cousins are the BEST! and that video sure is darling!

Kassi said...

I'm so sad I missed his talk! I have been told by everyone that it was beyond awesome! And I'm bummed and I miss old friends who came to hear it! Stupid having to work on Sunday!

Sherrie said...

Wished we could have joined you !!! We miss you guys so much!! We are so excited for Jordan!! Tell your hubby your magnet board looks awesome. I need one at my house. You guys should come and visit us!!!!! Give your son a big hug from all of us!!!!!

Nelson said...

OH MY GOSH I CANT BELIEVE IT! he is out of here so sad but i am sure he will have a blast! and i am still learning new stuff on blog so now i am adding u to my list yeah for me!

Sunderhaus Family said...

My compy is a little slow so I am waiting for it to do the video, but those pics are precious! Jordan and the girls in the top middle is my favorite. I also love the one of all his friends. That will be really special to him one day. He can point to his kids and have a multitude of stories for each person. The blog post is great.

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

Those are such great pictures! what a great post!! :) Love you!

elizabeth lawlor said...

so glad that we got to be there!:) wouldn't have it any other way! love ya!

Marilyn said...

Wow, I haven't read for awhile and I missed the last 2 posts. Loved the video and the pictures. Jord will be such a fun and fantastic missionary! I loved his talk and especially the tribute to Herb. He is a really great example to Andy and I am so grateful for that. Can't wait to see your room with all the new things you have done. Well I better go, cause this is a really long comment!